RegionalHelpWanted.com reviews

Tel: +1 800-365-8630
eric@regionalhelpwanted.com

jocelynf6
4/20/18

I posted a job listing for 30 days with this company and paid a total of $289. There were zero applicants, while I received dozens of applications from posting on Craigslist. I would rethink using this company for your job search as it seems like a waste of money.

braysonb
2/22/18

I used regionalhelpwanted.com along with Craigslist and Indeed. Regionalhelpwanted was a complete waste of money and time. For $99 I received a total of 2 applicants. In that same time I received over 2 dozen from Indeed for FREE, and a dozen from Craigslist for $50. As an small business owner, where every dollar counts and every second counts, this was a complete waste of time and money. Stay away!

richardc1
6/25/10

Another job search site. You need to watch it on this one. Usually if the employer has a little logo in the posting and you apply or want more information, it will ask you to log into the site directly. This is usually good.

However what appears to be happening is other job registration sites are taking valid business in the area, and using them to get you to register on THEIR site.

An example...
I found a job in the IT field so I clicked it for more information.
It took me to the next page with a job description and list of qualifications.
From there I clicked 'Apply to this job online'
--Here it should ask you to log in--
It didn't and directed me to another site called topusajobs.com that had the job I was interested in on the top and below that a bunch of 'similar' positions available
Click 'Apply Now' on the job I was interested in
That takes you to Job.com and they want you to register on their site.

Only twice was I asked to log into the actual job site I was on, regionalhelpwanted.com. Other times I was directed to other job listing sites. The trouble is they are using actual companies in the area to get you to try to register on their job search site.

Best advice I can give, and I know this is more about the area I live in, is do a search on the company that this site says is hiring and apply directly on that companies site. I am betting regionalhelpwanted.com is nation wide so use it and any information you find on it very carefully.

There are legitimate jobs on here, it is just that the fake ones seem to outnumber them.

Questions? Get answers from the RegionalHelpWanted.com staff and other customers.

RegionalHelpWanted.com?