regalnailstore.com reviews

Tel: 1-888-606-9799
info@regalnailstore.com

samn83
2/7/18

My first shipment arrived safely. No problems. I only wish I new about this company before. All our salon needs would have been much easier.

brianw178
11/27/17

I was returning a new massage chair that does not fit my room and reordering another one. This was handled perfectly ! I have purchased 10 units from this company and Iam very pleased with their service.

gloribelg
11/9/17

There was some issues with my new pedicure spa, I wish the support could get back to inquiries a lot sooner, especially to first month using.

nguyent21
11/1/17

I'm giving out 5 stars for this business because of it's very reasonable price and speed shipping, however it's on credit hoping to see more new products with more options in very close future.

scottc153
10/31/17

I shopped some pedicure chairs for my new salon and I always trust regalnailstore, they provide top quality products with reasonable price. Good job!

storer1
10/19/17

Your service has a bit problem with customer service's voice. I can NOT hear her clearly. Other thing is okie for me

tanh4
10/13/17

I bought some client chairs for my salon, Iam very satified with Regalnailstore.com customer service and quick delivery . Will definitely come back for more.

michealh33
10/13/17

Good shop for purchasing nail products. Nice customer service and wide range of models. Recommend for nail salon owner. Come and see!

vintagen
9/4/17

I got super fast delivery and great service with my orders! Regalnailstore is one of my favorite sites!

leh22
8/28/17

I really like there service and products, regalnailstore always let customer satisfied. My clients enjoying these pedicure chairs very much.

emilyn33
8/6/17

They are helping me choice my nail tables with unique model that beyond my expectations. Very good!!!

jessicah179
7/29/17

I just got my package today. I would like to say that RegalNailStore.com has proven to be better. I love there beautiful designed products and very nice service.
Thank you for your business and I will purchase from you again in the near future!

lilyh16
5/5/17

Ship products on time and customer support was very nice when I asked information with my order,good business for my nail salon!

jennyt50
4/12/17

This is a strong table I am very pleased with my purchase. The seat is more comfortable and these are easy to assemble. The table wipes clean easily. Construction seems to be very good as well. I truly made an excellent choice.

kannys1
4/8/17

Nail table T-105G was an excellent product. I just received my tables and it looks so beautiful. Shipping was very quick. Just the right size for my small space. I am extremely happy with my purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the regalnailstore.com staff and other customers.

regalnailstore.com?