Reflectbitcoin

Reflectbitcoin.com has a consumer rating of 4.82 stars from 128 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reflectbitcoin.com also ranks 2nd among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 96.9%

• The client support gave me full refund, and I closed my issue with them.
  • I have received 1.04BTC so far deposit+profit with business plan.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Reflectbitcoin?

“For about a period of half year I have earned about 0.5 Bitcoin,”

Winona N.
7/11/20

Its not my first time when I am investing with them. This company had 2 more websites In past, and I see that they are going in good direction. They for sure improved the auto trading system. For about a period of half year I have earned about 0.5 Bitcoin, and on start I had only money to buy basic plan. They are great. My mother needs a drugs that are very expensive and with this passive income, I have no problem to buy what is need for her.

“Criminals”

Joel G.
7/22/20

These people don't trust them. The are holding my $ 500 for more that 30 days. They refused to pay me. Even if I begged them to just pay me my capital of $500 and keep the interest for themselves. Don't trust all these good reviews. They are very well organized scammers.

client support (4) business plan (4) auto trade (4) customer support (4) 2 weeks (3)
winonan1
July 11th, 2020
Its not my first time when I am investing with them.
They for sure improved the auto trading system.
For about a period of half year I have earned about 0.5 Bitcoin,
and on start I had only money to buy basic plan. They are great.
My mother needs a drugs that are very expensive and with this passive income,
I have no problem to buy what is need for her.
stephenb960
July 8th, 2020
Great customer support, and website is easy to make deposit and withdraw.
My bitcoin withdrawal came on time. What else I could want from online passive income investment?
ervinw18
July 2nd, 2020
My wife told me, that she saw their advertisement and results of choosing amongst other website were
tremendous. Well at least I does not ruined my savings, and I could get a great profit at price of contacting them. I took a while when they realized, I have put wrong bank withdraw information but they have fixed it, and I am really happy now.
ninom22
July 3rd, 2020
I have started tinkering how can I get constant fluid way to get money on passive way.
I have found this website via online ad.
Well it looked maybe not the greatest but I wanted to give it a try after seeing the good reviews about it.
They made a payment to my wallet 2 days ago.
I am really happy that I could be part of this trading process that took place here. I am astonished.
kenniths8
July 17th, 2020
The client support there is not working all the time...
They not always are sending the messages to me, when I ask for something.
I have already purchased a business plan, but there is really few option I can do on my account.
Please change that. I would like more control over it, even if it is an autotrade platform.
Now I can give you only 4 stars. But thanks for the withdrawal on time, I really appreciate it.
aurelizg
July 8th, 2020
Great I am going to receive the transaction today on my wallet.
Now its unverified but I think it will take roughly an 30 min.
adelens
July 6th, 2020
I have asked the ReflectBItcoin in 2019, if I could get paid with lower amount and they argued.
Now I am receiving 20$ weekly.
I made 2k doing nothing, for just 1 year of investment. Great!!!
alexandert114
July 14th, 2020
Autotrade working by default is awesome but I would like to check my luck in manual mode, and there is no option
to check it out. Maybe its because of my location, cause I'm from Canada far from UK.
However I really like the profits from auto trade.
eunheek1
July 6th, 2020
I love that they are honest company and always pay on time.
If they have delays in processing withdrawals usually it takes just a few days more.
I have just received 1500$ withdraw for my professional plan.
timotheel1
July 11th, 2020
Great finally I have found a company that is not backstaging, and really cares about people.
Here at this platform I have found that cryptocurrency have future, whatever you believe in it or not.
The perceived value is really high for my first investment. There are no problems here, and the company is really trying to add the ideas we talk on group that could help everyone to make it more user friendly.
hesterh5
July 20th, 2020
Most all good. You can navigate in the dashboard easily, and check different things.
However I think there are some things, that they could improved to create a better experience.
58.
teresau24
June 26th, 2020
I never had any bad experience with them.
Their platform is very speed in processing withdrawal requests.
I have found many similar websites but nothing like them.
I am very happy about my investments, best regards to you.
alanq16
July 17th, 2020
Reflect Bitcoin Its great! There is no interference when using this platform, and great connection.
Also I should note that client support is very helpful. They care a lot to provide the best experience of clients here for sure.
autumng30
June 21st, 2020
I was not willing to trust another company for investment of my hard-earned savings. But upon insisted by friends, I tried my luck with them. And it proved a pretty good decision. I have opted for 10 day plan at 50% profit rate.
jessiem150
July 25th, 2020
Fantastic investment and great value for money, its an incredible website and anyone should try it out.
maxg106
June 15th, 2020
Great platform, everything works clearly, without any problems. Recommend to all. Nice interface, happy with the support, simple and convenient to manage.
elleng163
July 15th, 2020
Super easy to use! Thanks for saving my time I would lost when trying to invest manually. Auto trade is the best!
chadrickr
July 8th, 2020
Its a nice initiative from them, that they are trying to achieve what would be impossible for most using AI deep learning to provide auto trading that is much more sufficient to average people, than the
manual trading. Its much less risk involved when they are knowing what they are doing, than if
any of us without the years of experience would jump into deep sea not knowing how to swim.
angelinaw22
July 25th, 2020
Being the cautious person I am, I looked for a special that would allow me to test drive their service. I found that there is an start plan, and its cheapest one. I gave them a try and guess what?
It worked. I am very happy about my recent 230$ withdrawal.

Tip for consumers: It worked. The daily return rate is as they promote.
I think I will give a business plan a try now.

keithb513
July 12th, 2020
I have bought a plan in July . Compared to other sites I have tested out , this one stands out amongst others.
The client support is responsive, and fast. The other websites are always trying to deceive or they hire those brokers, that are very annoying and tend to lose money than invest wisely, but reflectbitcoin is not hiring those, the core of trading here is autotrade based on aritificial trading predictions, and thats why its so competitive and efficient.
hubertj17
July 4th, 2020
I'm a very loyal and regular investor. I started investing here in the month of May, and they won my trust. Back to back are going on. My last payment which was due after 10 days was a bit more late. I was first terrified that what the problem can be. I sent emails and they replied with apology that due to work burden they couldn't send payment on time. Well, that was justified and I don't mind ......
franzr4
June 30th, 2020
To be very honest I had no high hopes when I invested with Reflectbitcoin.com . But the first profit of about 50 percent in only 10 days changed my thoughts.I know that sounds unrealistic but that's true guys. Try your luck.
renatab27
July 8th, 2020
Its okay. But I had to wait 5 days more to get my withdraw.
Next time please process it faster. The investment however was great.
gregoriap2
July 11th, 2020
Honestly I was looking for specific website like that, but I found that most of those just aren't working great.
They usually consisted or based on brokers that were not experienced in trading. So most of times I got nothing and even lost my money.
Here I can call it the opposite, I found that the more you invest the higher plans you can afford and better options are available.
marko402
July 11th, 2020
Its easy to use and understand. They took care of everything so I don't have to check my account on daily basis.
Thank you reflectbitcoin!

We are company with headquarters in United Kingdom. We are regulated and authorized by various jurisdictions. Reflect Bitcoin Limited (www.Reflect Bitcoin/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475. Reflect Bitcoin UK Limited (www.Reflect Bitcoin/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911. Reflect Bitcoin Global Limited (www.Reflect Bitcoin) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM. Card transactions are processed via Reflect Bitcoin lobal Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reflect Bitcoin Global Ltd.

See more answers (21)

The platform is designed as place where you can safely invest your money, to achieve the best results in long term. It works on auto trade. The software is picking the most opportunistic stocks or cryptocurrencies that It will choose as bargain. The website is great for both new and experienced investors. If you are new the community around the platform will support you in many ways. We have group where we actively promote the investors. For first run we are not giving the clients the full control over account, and dashboard have much less to offer, than to our experienced clients. We are doing that, so our clients aren't disappointed at first run. At first deposit we are activating auto trade on each account, the results are coming when you will receive email from us that you can withdraw. You can ask our client support on telegram: @agencyz , for more information related.

By Robert M.,

Have took me about a week to withdraw my funds. And that was a bit less than I predicted.

By Buford T.