Reflectbitcoin

Reflectbitcoin.com has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 73 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Reflectbitcoin.com also ranks 4th among Cryptocurrency sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 97.2%

• They are doing amazing work, all my profits are withdrawn within time frame, and the customer support is

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Reflectbitcoin?

“My bitcoin withdrawal came on time”

Stephen B.
7/8/20

Great customer support, and website is easy to make deposit and withdraw. My bitcoin withdrawal came on time. What else I could want from online passive income investment?

“Reflectbitcoin scam”

Simon N.
7/10/20

The are big scams. they are eating people's money. they are not regulated anywhere, they will tell you to deposit more and more. There is no withdrawal. People are paid to post good post on this page. they are scames. Do not waste you hard earned money.

customer support (4)
renatab27
July 8th, 2020
Its okay. But I had to wait 5 days more to get my withdraw.
Next time please process it faster. The investment however was great.
stephenb960
July 8th, 2020
Great customer support, and website is easy to make deposit and withdraw.
ervinw18
July 2nd, 2020
My wife told me, that she saw their advertisement and results of choosing amongst other website were
tremendous. Well at least I does not ruined my savings, and I could get a great profit at price of contacting them. I took a while when they realized, I have put wrong bank withdraw information but they have fixed it, and I am really happy now.
ninom22
July 3rd, 2020
I have started tinkering how can I get constant fluid way to get money on passive way.
I have found this website via online ad.
Well it looked maybe not the greatest but I wanted to give it a try after seeing the good reviews about it.
They made a payment to my wallet 2 days ago.
I am really happy that I could be part of this trading process that took place here. I am astonished.
aurelizg
July 8th, 2020
Great I am going to receive the transaction today on my wallet.
Now its unverified but I think it will take roughly an 30 min.
adelens
July 6th, 2020
I have asked the ReflectBItcoin in 2019, if I could get paid with lower amount and they argued.
Now I am receiving 20$ weekly.
I made 2k doing nothing, for just 1 year of investment. Great!!!
eunheek1
July 6th, 2020
I love that they are honest company and always pay on time.
If they have delays in processing withdrawals usually it takes just a few days more.
I have just received 1500$ withdraw for my professional plan.
teresau24
June 26th, 2020
I never had any bad experience with them.
Their platform is very speed in processing withdrawal requests.
I have found many similar websites but nothing like them.
I am very happy about my investments, best regards to you.
autumng30
June 21st, 2020
I was not willing to trust another company for investment of my hard-earned savings. But upon insisted by friends, I tried my luck with them. And it proved a pretty good decision. I have opted for 10 day plan at 50% profit rate.
maxg106
June 15th, 2020
Great platform, everything works clearly, without any problems. Recommend to all. Nice interface, happy with the support, simple and convenient to manage.
chadrickr
July 8th, 2020
Its a nice initiative from them, that they are trying to achieve what would be impossible for most using AI deep learning to provide auto trading that is much more sufficient to average people, than the
manual trading. Its much less risk involved when they are knowing what they are doing, than if
any of us without the years of experience would jump into deep sea not knowing how to swim.
hubertj17
July 4th, 2020
I'm a very loyal and regular investor. I started investing here in the month of May, and they won my trust. Back to back are going on. My last payment which was due after 10 days was a bit more late. I was first terrified that what the problem can be. I sent emails and they replied with apology that due to work burden they couldn't send payment on time. Well, that was justified and I don't mind ......
franzr4
June 30th, 2020
To be very honest I had no high hopes when I invested with Reflectbitcoin.com . But the first profit of about 50 percent in only 10 days changed my thoughts.I know that sounds unrealistic but that's true guys. Try your luck.
kamalo
July 3rd, 2020
Coincidentally i saw their ad on Facebook.
I have made investment to try them out and
the results has surpassed my expectations.
williamo375
June 13th, 2020
Normally I keep away from this types of websites, but something inside me told me that I should try this one out.
I have been invited by my friend to invest money in this website about 4 days ago, and so far I see only great results comming. I am not used to investing, so knowing that this website its working on autopilot really calmed me down.
sergiov41
July 8th, 2020
Generally speaking I am satisfied.
The customer service is polite and helpful.
The website works as It should, however I would like more features available to customize my investment plan.
rahulg63
July 8th, 2020
I have fulfilled my dream of successful investing with profit.
Now its not surprised that I am happy, but I am disappointed that withdrawal process took 2 weeks more than
predicted in plans.
danielt542
July 8th, 2020
My father and I invested our saving with use of Reflectbitcoin quite months ago. I was having insecurities about investment here with experience of loosing part of deposit on other websites.
I have checked blockchain after successful withdraw request, that I have made, and I was suprised. I got 50 percent profit with my deposit back. I really appreciate, that I invested here.
michaelm4956
July 4th, 2020
Service is secure and as advertised, its transparent and honest .
The profit here for holding my savings in investment account is something I wouldn't ever regret.
simonn57
July 10th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Do Not inverset with them they are thief

woutb7
July 6th, 2020
I found them through the youtube ad.
When I first found this website I don't knew anything about investing, but this have changed overtime.
Now I am expert investor and I am in group of other succesfull people.
Where you invest really makes difference, and ReflectBitcoin is really good place to get your investition back with profit, with no specialized knowledge required.
janek229
July 4th, 2020
I am so impressed with the way Reflect Bitcoin is designed.
IT mean it's really enabling me a lot of new activities in my life now when I have passive income.
josepht518
July 8th, 2020
Compared to previous month they have achieved less with my money invested in, but still is something that you should take into consideration. So far they have not disappointed me.
fridolins
July 3rd, 2020
Reflect Bitcoin is reliable website, where I could invest without thinking too much.
The auto trading option by default is really awesome.
monab71
June 25th, 2020
I had very pleasant experience at ReflectBitcoin. I have made a lot of profit there and I am still sitting fingers crossed, waiting in the hope. This website is the game changer. You cannot find better platform for investment.

We are company with headquarters in United Kingdom. We are regulated and authorized by various jurisdictions. Reflect Bitcoin Limited (www.Reflect Bitcoin/eu) is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with CIF license number 185/12, licensed by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) of South Africa, with FSP No. 46614. The company is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK with number 600475. Reflect Bitcoin UK Limited (www.Reflect Bitcoin/uk) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with license number 777911. Reflect Bitcoin Global Limited (www.Reflect Bitcoin) is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize with License numbers IFSC/60/345/TS and IFSC/60/345/APM. Card transactions are processed via Reflect Bitcoin lobal Services Ltd, Reg No. HE 335426 and registered address at Tassou Papadopoulou 6, Flat /office 22, Ag. Dometios, 2373, Nicosia, Cyprus, a wholly owned subsidiary of Reflect Bitcoin Global Ltd.

See more answers (15)

Our client chat agents are likely to answer all questions related to our platform. They are here to help you 7 days /week, active in working hours.

See more answers (9)

It took me about 3 days to receive bitcoin once I posted a withdrawal with information required on website.

By Ingelise K.
See more answers (6)

The plans are designed to fit every pocket. There are both cheap for new investors and a more expensive ones for experienced investors. So you can choose the one you can afford.

See more answers (4)

The platform is designed as place where you can safely invest your money, to achieve the best results in long term. It works on auto trade. The software is picking the most opportunistic stocks or cryptocurrencies that It will choose as bargain. The website is great for both new and experienced investors. If you are new the community around the platform will support you in many ways. We have group where we actively promote the investors. For first run we are not giving the clients the full control over account, and dashboard have much less to offer, than to our experienced clients. We are doing that, so our clients aren't disappointed at first run. At first deposit we are activating auto trade on each account, the results are coming when you will receive email from us that you can withdraw. You can ask our client support on telegram: @agencyz , for more information related.

By Robert M.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Reflectbitcoin staff and other customers.

robertm2888
Robert M.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reflectbitcoin?

Have a question about Reflectbitcoin?