Review of Refereeworld

Hofhausstraße 9
Frankfurt, 60389, Deutschland

michaelh956
8/5/18

I made a large order of over 500 EU in early February 2018 primarily with the new Adidas 2018 kit and other accessories. About a month later I got all of the items except two (watch and bag) both were the most expensive. On my invoice it stated these two items will be delivered by the end of March. I then sent the company several e-mails at the end of March and going into April inquiring about the status of these two items. They never responded. By the end of April the two products never came, and were now 1 month over due. I then called my credit card company claiming for undelivered goods and I was immediately refunded the amount of the watch and bag. I then sent one final e-mail to refereeworld claiming I have filed a claim with my credit card company for undelivered goods. The next day refereeworld responded saying they have sent out a package. About a week later (early May) I got the watch but no bag. I sent another e-mail and was told the bag would be coming in 1 month. Early June came and still no bag and no response from refereeworld. By the end of June I got a nasty letter from refereeworld claiming that I accepted the watch without paying and they expect payment by the date I actually got the letter in the mail. They also said they will be perusing legal action if they don't get their money. I then had issues with my credit card company over the next several weeks but in the end I had to locate their banking info and send them the money myself.

The thing is I wanted both the watch and bag, when they didn't come by the date promised and I inquired about them over the next 6 weeks and got no response from the company they gave me no choice but to take action against them for undelivered goods. Then they had the nerve to threaten legal action against me.

All of this could have been avoided if they had responded to their e-mails and read what the customer is inquiring about. Refereeworld has no respect for their customers if a product is not in stock they still charge you for it. It's too bad because the products that they do sell are very good quality, however I can no longer trust them.

Tip for consumers: Key Points:
- RefereeWorld charges you on items that are not in stock or you did not receive in your shipment
- RefereeWorld does not send tracking or shipping info
- RefereeWorld has terrible customer service
- RefereeWorld does not respond to emails
- RefereeWorld threatens legal action against their customers

mateuszk16
5/7/18

In January 2018 I made an order for around 6,000 euros.
On 19.01.2018, I made a payment to the store's account. Goods according to assurances were to be sent by the end of February (they were needed in March), after several shifts of the deadline were sent in April, in addition it was only half of the order, I received information that the rest will be delivered at the turn of April / May. Unfortunately, such a turn of events did not satisfy me and I asked for a refund. After this information the store suddenly sent the second part of the goods 3 weeks earlier than expected, I did not accept this parcel and it was sent back to the sender. Since then I have no information from the store (over 3 weeks), I have already mentioned the return several times, but I did not receive a return email or money. I have already informed the European Consumer Center and if I do not receive any information from the store by the end of the week, I also report to the police.
Avoid this store.

elmehdin
12/5/17

I bought two orders for 350 euro. i received only one order of 100 euro. i contacted the website. but no answer. they stolen my money. i don't recommend it(see the attachment). i bought a lot of things i recevied only a bag that i didnt buy it

Questions? Get answers from the Refereeworld staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Refereeworld