This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

RealTek.com.tw

RealTek.com.tw

RealTek.com.tw has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. RealTek.com.tw also ranks 132nd among Tech Support sites.

How would you rate RealTek.com.tw?

“ProDuo drive readcard solved”

Mo K.
7/31/16

this site is awesome as my sony vaio produo reading card stopped working after updating for windows 10 which made me totally dump the laptop but then I've passed onto this side and download readcard drive which solved my issue... Highly recommended not sure why windows can't auto detect old drives like before.

mok23
July 31st, 2016
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the RealTek.com.tw staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RealTek.com.tw?

Have a question about RealTek.com.tw?