Review of RazorGator

RazorGator reviews

Tel: 800.542.4466

teofilom
5/15/19

We ordered decent tickets to Hamilton. We paid around $40 more than the original price (including shipping). They arrived on time. We saw Hamilton.

billyp61
1/5/19

I purchased tickets that were near the aisle for ease of sitting and leaving due to having guests with limited mobility. I received tickets 2 rows down but in the center of a large section. When I complained that I purchased specific seats, I was told that they were considered "upgraded" seats and that I had to accept them since RazorGator has a No Returns policy. After arguing my point numerous times about letting me be the judge of what should be considered an upgrade and false advertising, they reluctantly allowed me to get a refund but they went WAY out of their way to repeatedly state how this was a one-time concession.

I won't even get into the description on how I had to pay for tickets from the same seller separately via Fed Ex instead of having just one shipping charge.

Don't use them for buying tickets. There are many other avenues to get seats not named Stubhub.

kevinf237
12/27/18

This site stole my money. We paid $395 for concert tickets but before we could print them the company went under "new management", denies any record of our purchase, will not give us tickets and refuses to refund our money.

lisap284
4/4/18

I bought 2 tickets through razorgator for a concert at the TD Garden in Boston got all the up there and they told us the tickets were invalid after spending over 300.00 dollars on the tickets. So couldnt even see the Justin Timberlake concert. The box office at the TD Garden told us we had to call razorgator and speak to them about the situation with our tickets but couldnt get through cause theyre closed at 5pm so that dont help us out since the concert started at 730

scottl96
10/5/16

I purchased tickets from Razor Gator through the Seat Geek website at 3pm on Saturday for a noon game on Sunday. The tickets were electronic tickets and after I didnt receive an email with the tickets for four hours I tried contacting Razor Gator and Seat Geek. I emailed Razor Gator twice, I emailed Seat Geek twice, I left two phone messages for Seat Geek, Razor Gator was closed and doesnt accept phone messages, I posted a comment on the Seat Geek facebook page because they dont allow visitor posts, I facebook messaged Razor Gator twice, and I facebook messaged Seat Geek. In these ten messages I emphasized I need these tickets emailed to me by 9am in order to print them in order to reach the game in time. Out of the ten messages I received one response saying Razor Gator would contact the seller when they open for business at 11am. Seat Geek emailed me at 10am saying they couldnt help me because the tickets were purchased through Razor Gator even though I purchased the tickets on their website. The tickets were emailed to me at 10:30am, too late for me to get to the game on time.

Fortunately, I purchased a different set of tickets from a competitor website. I wont name the competitor because this isnt an ad for a competitor; its an indictment on the exceptionally poor customer service by Razor Gator and Seat Geek. However, I will say that this competitor requires all electronic tickets to be available for instant download two days in advance of the event to avoid this predicament.

The poor service wasnt over just yet. I emailed Razor Gator again and asked for a refund because I wasnt delivered the tickets in time and on Sunday I received an email response that I would receive a refund. On Thursday I emailed Razor Gator again to see why I hadnt received a refund and I was told that no refund was processed, but this time it would get done. I asked for a receipt or screen shot to prove the refund was processed and I was told they wouldnt give me any proof the refund was processed, but this time they would do it. The one positive thing I have to say is that I did get a refund, albeit 10 days after the event that they couldnt deliver tickets for.

I emailed Razor Gator and Seat Geek and asked if I would get a discount off a future purchase because of this issue and both emails were ignored. I will reiterate do not buy from either of these websites.

peterf33
4/7/14

I got burned in the past buying fake scalped tickets and then getting rejected at the game. I switched to buying from razorgator and now I have never had a fake ticket from them....all are very legit and fair prices. Sometimes even cheaper than at the stadium.

Questions? Get answers from the RazorGator staff and other customers.

1 Photo for RazorGator