Review of RawHairStudio

Tel: (210)-545-0729

1 Review From Our Community

nathaliev
8/7/15

DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE!!!

I was charged $30 dollars for a consultation!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE CONSULTATION WAS THE STAFF TRYING TO CONVINCE ME TO PAY CLOSE TO $500 DOLLARS WORTH OF HAIR STYLING SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been to many hair salons all over the country, from California to Florida (including AVEDA hair salons) in the past for the same kind of hair care, and I've never felt this feeling of uneasiness, and most of all I've never been charged half of $1000 for hair care.

They are going to try to tell you that it's so expensive because AVEDA is all natural. I've been to AVEDA salons in the past...never have I've been scammed like this.

PLEASE BEWARE!!!

My first impression when I walked in to Raw Hair Studio was the pretentious attitude of the staff. I felt an unnerving feeling because I felt that they were acting like this for a lack of something...to find out it was trustworthiness.

This is my first review on Yelp. I don't like to complain. In this case, I feel people need to be very aware of what they are dealing with before walking into this so called "gem."

If you have made the mistake of coming to this place and getting ripped off, PLEASE KNOW THERE ARE THINGS YOU CAN DO!!!

You can do the following:

1) Contact you bank to see what your options are.

2) Report a fraudulent and untrustworthy business to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
bbb.org/central-texas

3) You can contact the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION.
ftccomplaintassistant.go

4) You can contact your local business Consumer Protection Agency --
texasattorneygeneral.gov

5) You can also go to USA.GOV to see the steps to take to report untrustworthy business practices.

6) Write reviews

Questions? Get answers from the RawHairStudio staff and other customers.

RawHairStudio?