Salon Software

Salon Software has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Salon Software also ranks 293rd among Software Other sites.

How would you rate Salon Software?

“Excellent Salon Software”

yILing C.
5/14/19

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my salon appointments. I found salonist software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I visualize it to be. Thank you Salonist team!

yilingc1
May 14th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Salon Software staff and other customers.

Salonist software has all the essential tools you need to manage a salon such as online client scheduling, appointment scheduling, text and email communications, inventory management, product reservations, reporting engine, rewards and referrals, and salon POS. For more details connect salonist.

juliac192
Julia C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Salon Software?

Have a question about Salon Software?