RavenCrestTactical reviews

Mesa, Arizona 85213, United States
Tel: +1 480-664-6137

ghostr1
9/27/16

I have had my Ravencrest tactical out the front knife for over a year now and a half. It has never failed to work and is super easy to sharpen. It is a great tool and definitely stands up to the torture that it is advertised to do. It's great to be able to deploy and sheath with one hand and then stow. Is both fun to use and get compliments on. As an every day carry I know it'll work for all my jobs big and small.
The only reason I did not give it five stars, and is heavier than I thought it would be, and the paint finish on the handle started to come off after just a few months. I understand that for tool to reliable and strong I has to be heavy duty, but if you checked out the bench made and the microtech they are not even as close as heavy.
Considering the price , durability, and reliability, I am super satisfied and I've recommended and bought more than one knife.

michaelp115
6/29/14

After getting screwed over by uniqueblades.com I ordered a beautiful OTF knife from ravencresttactical.com and opted for overnight shipping and I received my knife promptly the next day and I was speechless to craftsmanship and quality of there product. I would recommend this site to anyone. If you looking for the good stuff, you know Top shelf then this is the site for you. I will be ordering again soon, Thanks!

Questions? Get answers from the RavenCrestTactical staff and other customers.

RavenCrestTactical?