Review of Raunakgroup

raunakgroup.official@gmail.com

1 Review From Our Community

yugk
4/11/18

After living in a rented place in Mumbai for almost 7 years, I recently bought an apartment of my own in Thane. I was very apprehensive after meeting a few local real estate agents because of the uncertain details they provided on the entire process of buying a house. It was that time during my search I came across a project i.e Unnati Woods developed by Raunak Group. The apartments here were well constructed & the locality was good, exactly what I was looking for. Their office employees were extremely pally & helped me right from the beginning. They walked me through every step of the way, in a way that made the process of buying my apartment easy and painless. I'd seen several apartments before this but most of them were either beyond my budget or not as good as what Raunak Group offered. Because of their transparency & assistance I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this developer & their projects to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the Raunakgroup staff and other customers.

Raunakgroup?