Raspberry Pi Foundation

Raspberry Pi Foundation has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Raspberry Pi Foundation ranks 168th among Education Other sites.

How would you rate Raspberry Pi Foundation?

“Wow!”

K D.
5/11/11

Wow! A computer for $25? These guys think they have done it – plug their USB based chip into a screen or TV and a keyboard and you will have a basic computer. They hope this will help train a new generation of young computer literate DIY programmers and give computer access to the millions of people who cannot afford current products. Well worth watching. I wonder what the techies on Site Jabber make of it? For me (non-techie, I just drive the things) - amazing! http://www.raspberrypi.org/

“Raspberry Pi 4 4gb”

Chris P.
9/22/19

The new RPI4 whilst powerful for its size still uses the SD card to boot, sadly my sd card holder on my RPI4 only lasted 3 days, not very well attached to the board. Now not usable, unless I can do some micro soldering. Happy with the RPI4, but not the quality of the construction. Cheap does mean sometimes missing quality construction.

keythr
May 11th, 2011
Wow! A computer for $25?

I wonder what the techies on Site Jabber make of it?

For me (non-techie, I just drive the things) - amazing!

chrisp572
September 22nd, 2019
Now not usable, unless I can do some micro soldering.

Happy with the RPI4, but not the quality of the construction.
Cheap does mean sometimes missing quality construction.

Questions? Get answers from the Raspberry Pi Foundation staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Raspberry Pi Foundation?

Have a question about Raspberry Pi Foundation?