This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

RailRider

RailRider has a consumer rating of 2.37 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. RailRider also ranks 258th among Food & Drink Other sites. The most common issues with RailRider are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• Now every time i travel i order food in train from the website.
  • I suggest you to order food from rail rider app or website whenever you are travelling in train.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate RailRider?

“Tasty food!”

Megan V.
2/25/17

My first time experience with Railrider is great after hearing many good things about their services, we were very excited and looking forward to it.

“Fake fake fake block d site if u can”

Nitesh S.
5/31/18

Dey r senseless. Nonsense. Didnt deliver food. Useless $#*!s. Bloody hell. Block this site. D respond is d worst. They dont deserve a single star even.

order food (7) rail rider app (3)
niteshs8
May 31st, 2018
neerajt3
July 27th, 2017
I request you all, please dont order food from rail rider as they are cheater. I have a bad experience about its service and quality of food. I am going to consumer forum to file a case against rail rider. I have suffered from food poisoning after eating the food ordered through rail rider. I have been asking to refund my money back as they are claiming that if you dont get the proper menu which your ordered and paid then you can get the money back.
bijanm
November 8th, 2017
Never order food through this site, they take money but do not deliver food... shame of u guys... we have to stay empty stomach whole night, n number of times we called customer care but they said u will get it, our train stayed at Chennai central for about 2 hrs approx... but these guys are really fraud, when u r taking money, u should do your service..
amank15
February 18th, 2017
If you're unable to keep your promise and deliver order then at least have the decency to inform the customer about the same rather than sending a message "your order has been cancelled" 1 hour later, so that somebody can order food from a reliable site.
vikrants2
March 21st, 2017
I placed order for Dinner for train Number 12561, At the scheduled Station I keep on waiting for my Dinner but no one came to deliver it.
Later i got one message that my Order is cancelled by them.
I did not order Dinner at Rail Canteen too, and whole night i had travel without having Dinner
Worst Customer services.
hiteshp5
June 1st, 2017
One of the biggest mistake ordering food through RailRider for my parents. Food was really pathetic with cheating of not providing two items of Order. Train no. 19032 and order no. 61384. Don't ever prefer this service provider for your food delivery on train.
charoos
May 26th, 2017
Even after ordering the food and they deducting the amount the food was not delivered. The worst part is it was 11 at night no pantry open and no stops of trains further. I made the payment online and still food was not delivered. How mean people can be. Plz never ever order anything from railrider or u wil have to sleep empty stomach after a days hardwork..
amitr4
February 28th, 2016
Worse service... No food delivered... Nor the company replying to the complain done on their call centre...
HOPELESS PEOPLE
adhvikad
May 21st, 2017
We ordered through Rail Rider at Kharagpur Station, from Apna Rasoi. All the food was stale. When we called the restaurant and the Rail Rider customer service, they both kept making excuses that the train was delayed and that is why the food went bad. If you're running a service that deals with trains, you're supposed to track the location. Most pathetic service and horrible experience. The customer care doesn't even call back and when I called repeatedly to speak to the manager, he was "out of town". Blacklist it if you want to save yourself from food poisoning and rude replies.
ansuyak
October 17th, 2017
Donnot order from railrider, i had ordered a veg deluxe thali at abu rd, the food reached on time but ut was so pathetic. There was no taste in any sabzi or dal, there was just one small spoon of dal. There was no salt, when i ate the chapati i ciuld feel dust in my mouth, i just had two bites from the enitre thali which cost me 200rs. It is better you order from irctc rather than ordering fron here.
anuragv1
March 27th, 2016
They didn't deliver the food i prepaid d order but no one shows at haipur railway station after calling their helpline the persin is reciving end was so rude, he cut the phn without listening my grievance.
Plese no one should order from dis site if you dont want to be looted and cheated
Negative star from my side
OD00026790 was my order number
Go to hell u morons
vikashk7
November 1st, 2016
They don't deserve any star. Yesterday delivered me substandard food at gorakhpur and even my order was wrong. Do fasting rather thn ordering from it.
shwetanshug
May 26th, 2017
I regret ordering from rail raider... order placed but not received the food nd very bad reply from customer care... will nvr recommend it to ny one nd will give neagtive word of mouth publicity to rail raider
nitinv3
September 25th, 2016
WORST UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. THEY ARE FRAUDS TAKES MONEY AND THEN NEVER DELIVER THE FOOD. IF YOU ARE ORDERING FROM THESE GUYS YOU HAVE TO STARVE AND THEN FOLLOW UP WITH THESE FRAUDSTERS OR ELSE THEY WILL EAT YOUR MONEY.
subratk
July 26th, 2016
Extremely bad food. Really disappointed in this site. I request to all plz don't give any types of food order in this site.
chaitanyas
March 1st, 2016
Taste is so bad. The food servied in train is so much better. Full vomitings. Full oil food. Not a pinch of salt in food
deepakn
October 20th, 2015
On 20 Oct i ordered fix meal in Ahmadabad to Mumbai saurashtra mail
I got very bad quality food tha dal and rice were stinky very badly i think
They had pack meal in the morning and supplying in the night and one thing
More they are charging 165 rs for fix meal from us but same thing they are selling
100 on same time this is very bad idea.

Questions? Get answers from the RailRider staff and other customers.

Food delivery in train is just a few clicks away. Order food online from multiple restaurant and get it delivered on your train berth. Rail Rider offers multiple payment options online to ordering which include COD too or call us 8104881048.

railr
Rail R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RailRider?

Have a question about RailRider?