Review of RAD

Bobigny, A8 93000, France
contact@rad.co

michelles312
6/30/17

Disaster of comapny and disaster how they treat their clinets. I waited for my package three weeek and they told me that they had technical issue when I asked them. They didnt informed me. Now I am waiting to them to give me money back and this also become nightmare. Each time they are giveing me wrong and false informations. So, attention with them cause I can say that they are very unprofessional.

elizabethm121
1/14/16

I placed an order the last day of November and received an e-mail with a delivery date of December 11th but never received a tracking number for my order. One week after the day it should have been delivered I reached out to them three times before I received any response which then was two weeks after the date it should have been delivered. They were not helpful in the least and would ignore me every time I asked them to cancel my order. By the end of the month I just wanted to know where my package was and they finally e-mailed me back letting me know it hadn't even shipped from their warehouse. What a joke! It had been a full month with hardly any response or help from them and the first thing I hear from them is that it's still sitting in their warehouse. I was furious. I asked them to cancel my order a total of 5 times to which every time they ignored. A week into the new year I finally head back from them letting me know they lost my package!!!!! So ridiculous. At least I was lucky enough to get a full refund. I did also order a sweatshirt that made it to me two weeks late, mind you. It smelled awful and was itchy and shrunk when washed. Terrible products and not worth the hassle. Stay away from them.

michelleb159
1/12/16

THIS COMPANY IS SO $#*!TY I CANNOT EVEN GIVE THEM ONE STAR. Packages ordered about Dec 1st, eat delivery Dec 12. Didn't come when it was supposed too and didn't even receive a shipping email until a month later. Customer service is horrible and only responds when you're nasty with them. Finally received my packages to receive to BUSTED SHIRTS. Photos attached below are the products I received and the photos posted online: DOES NOT MATCH. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ON HOW $#*!TY THIS COMPANY AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO NEVER BUY FROM HERE SO YOU DO NOT FACE THE PROBLEMS WE DID. THIS COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR GOOD AND SUED.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM EVER IN YOUR LIFE.

emilyg43
12/20/15

Apparently the company is based in Europe and that's why there's such a delay in shipping to the USA. I have since received my beanie and it's very good quality. Just as good as anything you'd find at Hot Topic.

stephaniem94
12/16/15

I ordered from Rad for a few Christmas presents. It's been close to two weeks, past the date of estimated delivery, and still no shipping confirmation! Of course my credit card was charged though. I've sent a couple e-mails, gotten a couple responses. Asked whether I could now get expedited shipping as I needed the package at a certain date, answer was no. Asked if I could cancel my order and get my money back, answer is no. So now I'm going to be receiving a Christmas themed sweatshirt AFTER Christmas. Company is a joke.

michaelag2
12/15/15

I've made two orders in the past month and haven't received shipping confirmations or responses to my multiple emails that I've sent regarding them. I'm pretty pissed, as I've spent over $100 on their product and haven't received them. It's way past the date I was supposed to have received my orders, and still nothing. Not even a reply to my inquiries about where my packages are.
Seems like a shady scam to me.

shuas
12/3/15

I came upon this site through a friend, and really liked a lot of their stuff- cute and punny sweaters and beanies. AND free shipping! And very reasonable pricing!

It's been almost a week since I ordered and I have STILL not received a confirmation email, or any sort. My card has been charged and the order is visible in my rad account, but no email to confirm the order or shipping still. I have contacted them twice since, and still no email, no reply.

I am really sad because I just want my stuff... I was so excited but this poor customer service kind of ruined the experience for me.

I hope to update this with better news if i ever get my stuff

Questions? Get answers from the RAD staff and other customers.

RAD?