Review of Qwertee

Tel: 465156616670
jobs@qwertee.com

didic1
12/30/17

I found two items at Qwertee that made amazing Christmas presents. Husband was very very happy with them. Good fit, good quality shirts. The difficult part is choosing just one. They offer frequent sales and deals, and coupons for a next purchase.

The downside are the slow processing+shipping speeds, and their women's sizes are too small and I would love to see more designs available in hoodies.

lidiai2
7/18/17

It is difficult to find t shirts about things you want in stores, such as series, animes, movies... so people usually look for them in the internet. I have bought lots of clothes online, and sometimes I did not get the shape I was waiting for or maybe the clothes had bad quality. That is something that never happened in this web. In qwertee, I always recieved my clothes in good time, with pretty good quality and with the shape that I wanted (by the way, it is really helpful that they have measures of every size so you can choose the best one for you. I recommend it to everyone.

peterc144
10/10/16

I ordered 4 tshirts from this site when they arrived they was all out of shape. I raised this as an issue and sent pictures of the issues. They stated you would not tell when had them on. I advised I would not buy from a shop if was like this so wouldn't accept being sent like it. They refused to do anything. When questioned this they said would give me money off buying more. Why would I buy more when all 4 I ordered was out of shape. They said you will not see when wearing it. The point is they are out of shape and bad quality material. This is bad services and items.

anastasia
1/21/14

I received my T-shirt in good time and in great condition.
It fits comfortably and I was surprised by an extra gift of some haribo lollies when I opened my package.
The voting system adds something some of these other tee a day websites don't have.
The site itself is a little plain and could benefit from a search bar to look through designs, but they appear friendly and provide unique, quality products.

Questions? Get answers from the Qwertee staff and other customers.

Qwertee?