Review of QuickShip

Tel: 1-800-479-0052
support@quickship.com

robertm1168
8/10/18

Bought two HP toner cartridges from these people and both were defective, print was very light. They claimed the problem was with my printer! I purchased the correct cartridge direct from HP and the print was perfect. Still haggling with these people to try and get a refund. They're just middle men for other vendors so you can't ever get to the actual seller if there is a dispute. This place is no Amazon lol.

stevenm53
8/9/13

They really do ship QUICK! I received an item that did not work perfectly so I obtained an RMA and they quickly shipped me a replacement. Further, I had a problem resetting the printer after the new part was installed and they were able to step me thru the process over the phone, again, VERY QUICKLY! I will be doing business with these people again!!!

philg3
1/27/11

Sign up for their coupons and they will send you some good deals and I would recommend it if you are running your own home office and constantly need supplies like inks and toners. Good deals and cheaper than Staples or going to target. Fast shipping just like they advertise too

Questions? Get answers from the QuickShip staff and other customers.

QuickShip?