Quickcash.co.nz

Quickcash.co.nz has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 3,656 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Quickcash.co.nz also ranks 50th among Loans sites.

How would you rate Quickcash.co.nz?

“It took longer than I expected to fill in form, but...”

Linda B.
1/26/20

It took longer than I expected to fill in form, but that is probably because I am not quick on the key board.

“Would like to know result of application before Monday...”

Natasha H.
10/11/19

Would like to know result of application before Monday either wise apart from the delay I would have rated 5

Reviews (3,656)

seleniq
Seleni Q.
December 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
My experience for a new customer is quite amazing it so easy to apply and everything is pretty much straight forward so keep up the good work
lindab1644
Linda B.
January 26th, 2020
taeakex
Taeake X.
February 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
If this loan approve is it possible for me to apply for a long terms in the future.It may be a consolidate all my loan in 1
nevan2
neva n.
March 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
easy quick application just hoping cross fingers that there's a small chance, my records details provided will get some great news fingers crossed
kind regards neva
johnf1845
John f.
January 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
I troubles at the start but when i went thru it thourully it was good. also good help from the staff when i rang to ask for help.
tafaa
Tafa A.
January 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
Blenheim branch have always been very accomodating. I never feel judged whenever I see the lovely office ladies. The process has always been a smooth one.
arian1
Aria N.
November 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
So far it has been easy, I just hope you can help me out as I have to pay personal bills and get my phone out of the pawn shop
nasaretam
Nasareta M.
December 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
I hope my application will be fine thanks again you guys to spent time to fill my application I no it's hard but I'm try my best any ways have a lovely Sunday God bless you all staff
johna528
John A.
November 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
If people don’t know what you’ve done to help, they can’t be expected to show their appreciation. Sometimes it’s part of any role that you have to put in effort without seeing immediate reward.
sarahf92
Sarah F.
November 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
very clear and helpful with the calculator to work out what your payments would be and helps you to see if you can afford them
ruthp136
Ruth P.
December 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
I am in desperate need of money. To renovate and sell my property. Thanks for your cooperation. Thanks Ruth Prakash
dawnc94
Dawn C.
November 29th, 2019
Verified purchase
Im found the team at Quick Cash Blenheim extremely helpful. They went out of their way to make my application easy and successful.
trudya8
Trudy A.
December 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
This was quick and easy to fill out...no hard questions which made it really easy to get through the process.
seanm187
Sean M.
November 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
I just hope these guys give me a chance to prove that I can keep my payments up to date I'm back to the old me
anonymousz623
anonymous Z.
November 10th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very quick and efficient, some things you couldn't answer so best option available but other than that easy and quick process.
chanelf7
chanel f.
September 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
Some questions were easy but at this time its a very daunting time for our family..God bless..Thank you
easterf
Easter F.
June 30th, 2019
Verified purchase
My experience with Quick Cash Finance is very good, because I was able to apply for s Loan in a few minutes online.
luisah4
Luisa h.
October 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
Great except I forgot to mention that I had just moved to a new rental so my increase of income to 787 wont be on the bank statement yet,its a shame I cant amend my application so this is apparant.
marcc61
Marc C.
September 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
Hard as can't read very well but mum is in hospital in chch stage four cancer so want to down she's dieing and she means allot to me been trying all day last resort days nearly over
herewakah
Herewaka H.
February 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Experience is quick I heard from a friend to use this loan site as yous are fast with things thank you
natashah74
Natasha H.
October 11th, 2019
codyj92
Cody J.
August 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
It's a nice simple process, I'd recommend it to other people needing a loan for something important.
henryk96
Henry K.
October 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
I've been working as an employee for years now,so I ' ve decided to create something for my self and be a boss of own
shaynea2
shayne a.
June 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
awesome so far easy online apply now. And if you guys do help me you do not know how life changing this will be for me
serinaw5
Serina W.
February 13th, 2018
Verified purchase
Such a simple fast process. Contact made almost immediately and the customer services rep was helpful and friendly. Will definitely use again.

Scam. Its running illegal software. It runs a trojan horse virus. This is a very very dangerous virus software.

By John T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Quickcash.co.nz staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quickcash.co.nz?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about Quickcash.co.nz?