QueenParty

QueenParty has a consumer rating of 3.77 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with QueenParty most frequently mention wedding dress. QueenParty ranks 51st among Wedding Dresses sites.

• I bought a dress from queenparty for my daughter's school prom and she looked beautiful in it.

• I ordered a prom dress over a month ago and still have received nothing.
How would you rate QueenParty?

“White prom gown”

mcginley m.
5/23/15

Wow! The dress came and fit perfectly. No alterations were needed. I used the template to get all my measurements by an experienced seamstress and sent more than they had requested. The dress was finished and shipped prior to the expected time frame leaving me plenty of time to get the bustle done and dress pressed. I cannot wait to wear this beautiful gown on July 19th!

“THIEVES!”

Kath L.
5/3/15

Beware do not order from this website its a scam! I ordered a dress for my daughters prom, when it arrived it was disgusting, poor quality badly made and nothing like described. I paid £150 for this dress, we have sent several emails and no reply, i would hate anyone else to be ripped off like i have, so please think twice before ordering off these parasites!

dress (48) prom dress (4)
mcginleym
May 23rd, 2015

oranges17
January 2nd, 2016

Very pretty for my jr bridesmaid. :)!

kathl255
May 3rd, 2015

fancinea
March 26th, 2014

The dress was beautiful and exactly as described.The dress was delivered as stated so was very pleased with this purchase.An absolutely beautiful dress. Though it was a little big in the waist for me, the quality is faultless and the dress was worth every penny. I would recommend the dress, and this site, to anyone.

johnsona13
June 16th, 2015

Love! Truly truly truly amazing service-- these could not be more perfect! I would definitely recommend anyone to purchase one of her dresses.

goiloe
March 29th, 2014

I have to give your shop four stars. Everything is perfect. I was very impressed by the quality of fabric and the way to which it is made. Just the waist is a little large but I can fix in the local shop. I cant wait to wear it in my friend's party. Overall I am very happy.

niomio
August 5th, 2015

I ordered a dress for my engagement money taken straight from my account n update to order or confirmation email, when emailing was getting no replies, had to
Email from different account with an enquiry in the end! Dress finally came am so upset but how poorly it is made, such a bad fit looks nothing like the dress I ordered stitching so loose it's coming apart! It is unwearable now have 10 days to find a replacement! I have emailed to ask for a refund the chances of me getting a reply are slim to none. I'm so disgusted I'm going to trading standards avoid this site at all costs.

tomt40
March 24th, 2014

I want to give this site minus stars but I can't this is the worst firm in existence. We place our order and they took the money off the card and sent an invoice and delivery firm. That was at the end of Feb we have seen no dresses and they have not replied to one of my sixty e mails sent to their supposedly 24 hr help line. I have now gone back to my credit card company to get my money back. Stay away from these the are not worth your time effort or money.

bauer
December 22nd, 2015

Excellent service. Arrived within the time frame I needed, all my questions were Answered patiently and quickly. Made to fit, exceedingly well built with bra and corset on the inside. More than just a dress. Exactly what the picture depicted. Highly recommend this store.

monaea
April 10th, 2015

I ordered my dress more than a month ago and they sent me a confirmation email so I believed everything was good. But, the website says that the dress would arrive in 2 weeks... 2 weeks came and went and still no dress. I emailed the company and got no response so I had to go out and buy a completely new dress and get my bank to credit my money back. PLEASE DON't ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY... YOU WILL REGRET IT

whitej3
September 5th, 2015

Very nice material! Comes with built in bra hooks so you don't have to worry about wearing a strapless bra. Love it!

mcginleyl
May 21st, 2015

My dress is amazing and fits perfectly! I was so skeptical about getting it online but I am very thankful I did. My dress was custom made and looks EXACTLY like the designer dress I tried on in the store but better! The designer dress I tried on was 1600 dollars and I paid 1/3 of the price!

davisond
April 10th, 2015

I ordered my prom dress from queenparty and it took literally a month to ship. It finally arrived after I had to literally threaten the lady to send it and the dress is AWFUL! My prom is in a week and the dress is nothing like the picture. It looks like little kids made it and considering it came from china and no the uk, I bet little kids did make it! It also did not have a tag in it or size, needless to say the dress was not the size I ordered and did not even zip! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE! They have completely ruined my Prom and now I have less than a week to find a new prom dress!

DO NOT!!!

roses46
March 17th, 2015

I was horrified when i saw the bridesmaid dress. It looks totally different to the picture. I can't believe how different it is. Such terrible version. This website was such a let down and so disappointed. Waste of time and money.

jamesr76
April 5th, 2014

Got very close to placing an order before being warned off, partly by the large number of dreadfull reviews they have online, partly by the fact that they claim you can use any credit card to pay but it appears that MasterCard and Amex will no longer deal with them, and neither will PayPal which these days is a very bad sign. This makes a mockery of the various "trusted site" claims made on their website. As others have mentioned, they blithely email you straight back, say yes to any question and offer the world to gain your order. We are staying away and recommend others do the same.

tracyb44
April 11th, 2014

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE! This website is a complete scam. I ordered a prom dress over a month ago and still have received nothing. The amount of my order was $154 but on my credit card they charged me $258. When I first purchased I emailed them regularly but lately they have stopped responding. They will take your money and give you nothing. Do not trust this website.

craige16
March 7th, 2015

I ordered a dress from www.queenparty.co.uk to now realise they are not UK based... they are based in some skanky town in china out to rob us out our money. They took my money which was £216 and did not send the dress... I now have realised that the picture of my wedding dress they have on there site is copied from the mori lee designer website so obviously do not stock the dress if u even recieve a dress it will be a cheap copy made with cheap tackle materials... save your money and go to somewhere you can trust. I found my perfect dress in a bridal boutique for £399 and can pay up so not even much more expensive... as for the people who have took my money and scamed me, shame on you. You are scum and deserve nothing... karma will come your way $#*!es!

dubosc
September 15th, 2014

The wedding dress fits perfectly, it is beautifully made and I am more than thrilled with it. This is a quality provider and I highly recommend her work. Delivery was right on time, as promised. Thanks for your team!

Tip for consumers:
It will more perfect for the custom made size .

chellb
April 27th, 2015

I ordered a dress from them and it looked nothing like the dress I ordered. It looked like something my 8 year old daughter had made. After returning the dress I never got my $200 refund. RUN AWAY FROM THIS SITE! My rating is a 0

jennyc31
March 1st, 2015

I ordered a dress from queenparty.co.uk and paid for it. I received an email after a few weeks informing me that they have completed my dress. But the quality is not so good. So they can't ship it to me and will refund the full money. It has been over a month now and I still haven't received my refund, eventho I have been emailing every day. I emailed them to say I need the money as soon as possible as I have purchased a dress elsewhere. It gets worse, the other day I received a parcel which was the dress! It is disgusting! Words can't describe how awful it looks! My dress I ordered had feathers at the bottom. Their dress had fringing! I'm still waiting for my refund before I return the horrible dress. I just hope no one has the same experience I am going through. Avoid this site at all costs!

Do not use this site!!!

sarahm93
October 17th, 2014

Beware of this website. This is a scam site and the quality of the merchandise is dreadfully poor. I am currently taking steps to further a complaint against this fraudulent company. This is not a uk based company and the security badges etc they use on the site are fake. Buyer BEWARE. Have to submit one star to upload review but it does not warrant any stars.

som69
May 16th, 2015

PLEASE DONT BUY FROM THEM! THEY STARTED IGNORING MY EMAILS WHEN I ASKED FOR A TRACKING NUMBER, I HAD TO USE MY SISTERS EMAIL TO CATCH THEM OUT AND DEMAND A REFUND! ABSOLUTE HELL! I GOT MY REFUND IN THE END AFTER THREATENING THEM WITH LEGAL ACTION AND CONTACTING MY BANK!

pg21
March 20th, 2014

We have ordered a party dress and it arrived in a very poor condition, stained, larger. The email is hot mail and once we wanted to return the dress they closed it down. It is not official email address and not in UK. Do not buy dresses from them.
They are made in China with very poor quality.

cintiar
March 28th, 2014

This dress is beautiful! I bought it to wear to a wedding with some silver high-heeled sandals and I can't wait to wear it. The halter neckline fit is very flattering, and it's the perfect length. My only issue with it was that the color was really just like the picture. I like this green mint, its so beautiful.

gabrieled1
January 6th, 2016

I was quite nervous about ordering online, but Marry was great in answering my messages and easing my concerns. I received my dress well in time, and the fabrics are amazing.

U get an unwearable pile of rags that look nothing like the picture at all and u NEVER get your money back

By Niomi o.