PurpleTravel.co.uk

PurpleTravel.co.uk

PurpleTravel.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.14 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PurpleTravel.co.uk also ranks 10th among Discount Travel sites.

How would you rate PurpleTravel.co.uk?

“Excellent, had a great holiday in Albufeira booked...”

Stephen B.
7/18/13

Excellent, had a great holiday in Albufeira booked in no time. Everything went well, e.g. transfers etc. We were going for a wedding, and purpletravel were able to find us a good deal in a hotel close to the beach and also the hotel where the wedding was on. Very friendly staff, would happily use them again.

“Purple Holidays have been the worst company I have...”

james t.
1/27/12

Purple Holidays have been the worst company I have ever dealt with, I found them through teletext holidays, It clearly stated on the Website that there were no hidden extras, transfers, flight meals and 20kg baggage was included, they tried to add on over £90 per person to the actual price do not use at any cost!

stephenb56
July 18th, 2013
sarahd8
April 29th, 2011
It was 1st time abroad. So going through many company and hotel reviews… we booked a 2 week all inclusive holiday. Very easy to use website and friendly customer service advisor on the phone.
Always came up with the cheapest prices compared to other companies. We went through 8 diffent options before we took this final desission…. Will definitely use again. Thank you
natashar1
April 20th, 2011
Very fast website, good offers. Very happy with the service received from Purple holidays. I receive an Email with all my booking confirmation very clear. The lady on the phone "Zoe" was really helpful and professional. The price was unbelievably cheap, It was very helpful when we had follow-up queries about requesting a special room. We had a lovely see view room thank to special contact purple had in Tenerife. The only bad with the website is that with some offers they don't give you the option to book them online and you have to call. Other then that, I would definitely use them again and will recommend to friends.
lucyh1
May 2nd, 2011
We just been back from a lovely 7 nights holiday in Malta… Purple's recommendation… Family run hotel… service from the family and staff was exceptional. I have never seen so many smily faces. Have used the services of Purpletravel.co.uk on many occasions and have always had a good holidays. I have to say that I had to change my holdiay, 3 days later and they have done that for free! For this reason I feel safe with the knowledge that they do care about their customers!
jamest22
January 27th, 2012
mikeh31
April 22nd, 2011
We have booked with Purple holidays many times I use them to book by ringing and the staff are very helpful and professional. The only issue we had was that our flight had changed by 2 hours, and we received a phone call from purple advising us this change, and they re-issue new tickets, thankfully we had no problem with that!. Other than this the company is really good.
nikolag
April 20th, 2011
Everything we booked thorugh Purple Travel, went to plan. The only thing I didn't like was the time spent on the bus for our transfers. We paid only 18euros 2 people thoug, Next time I will book a taxi! No problems with this travel agent. Friendly, efficient staff. Called us back when they said they would. We have already recommended Purple Travel to every person wehave spoken to regarding our holiday.

Questions? Get answers from the PurpleTravel.co.uk staff and other customers.

Providing great value cheap holidays to destinations all over the world. Find out more at www.purpletravel.co.uk.

katep12
Kate P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PurpleTravel.co.uk?

Have a question about PurpleTravel.co.uk?