PurpleTravel.co.uk reviews

Tel: 02079939228
community@purpletravel.co.uk

stephenb56
7/18/13
Excellent, had a great holiday in Albufeira booked in no time. Everything went well, e.g. transfers etc. We were going for a wedding, and purpletravel were able to find us a good deal in a hotel close to the beach and also the hotel where the wedding was on. Very friendly staff, would happily use them again.
jamest22
1/27/12
Purple Holidays have been the worst company I have ever dealt with, I found them through teletext holidays, It clearly stated on the Website that there were no hidden extras, transfers, flight meals and 20kg baggage was included, they tried to add on over £90 per person to the actual price do not use at any cost!
lucyh1
5/2/11
We just been back from a lovely 7 nights holiday in Malta Purple's recommendation Family run hotel service from the family and staff was exceptional. I have never seen so many smily faces. Have used the services of Purpletravel.co.uk on many occasions and have always had a good holidays. I have to say that I had to change my holdiay, 3 days later and they have done that for free! For this reason I feel safe with the knowledge that they do care about their customers!
sarahd8
4/29/11
It was 1st time abroad. So going through many company and hotel reviews we booked a 2 week all inclusive holiday. Very easy to use website and friendly customer service advisor on the phone.
always came up with the cheapest prices compared to other companies. We went through 8 diffent options before we took this final desission..will definitely use again..thank you
mikeh31
4/22/11
We have booked with Purple holidays many times I use them to book by ringing and the staff are very helpful and professional. The only issue we had was that our flight had changed by 2 hours, and we received a phone call from purple advising us this change, and they re-issue new tickets, thankfully we had no problem with that!. Other than this the company is really good.
nikolag
4/20/11
Everything we booked thorugh Purple Travel, went to plan. The only thing I didn't like was the time spent on the bus for our transfers. We paid only 18euros 2 people thoug, Next time I will book a taxi! No problems with this travel agent.Friendly, efficient staff. Called us back when they said they would. We have already recommended Purple Travel to every person wehave spoken to regarding our holiday.
natashar1
4/20/11
Very fast website, good offers. Very happy with the service received from Purple holidays. I receive an Email with all my booking confirmation very clear. The lady on the phone "Zoe" was really helpful and professional. The price was unbelievably cheap, It was very helpful when we had follow-up queries about requesting a special room. We had a lovely see view room thank to special contact purple had in Tenerife. The only bad with the website is that with some offers they don't give you the option to book them online and you have to call. Other then that, I would definitely use them again and will recommend to friends.

Questions? Get answers from the PurpleTravel.co.uk staff and other customers.

PurpleTravel.co.uk?