PureShowers.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0800 612 7174

belkaceml
8/1/16
hi
i wana share with you a very nice service from the wondeful , The Shower Filter Storesite
The Shower Filter Store, with its local store front Natures Water, is a family owned business established in 1992, with the purpose of providing water filtration systems for the entire home including shower and bath. i try it and i like very much his service
its realy helpful site
join now if you wanr batter services :

[url]=http://www.showerfilterstore.com][/url]

Tip for consumers: https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.pureshowers.co.uk#5

jonothanr
6/18/14
Does what it says on the tin. Needed a shower filter to remove lime scale from shower water because in London the water is ridiculously hard. This one did the trick and they gave me free shipping.
alessioq
12/5/13
I have made a negative review on the website for a product I bought and it was deleted.
trevorp
7/21/11
Actually I really liked the service from this company.
I bought my shower filter from them probably a month ago and the shipping was free. It arrived in a couple of days and I just installed the shower filter easily. It's pretty much hassle free. I wrote them a review and emailed it to them (as they asked for one) and they put it up on their website.

It's a shame you had a bad experience - but I found it all together quite simple and straight forward.. have you let them know you're unhappy with them yet? If not, you should let them know. Better to have open lines of communications to resolve problems I think! :)
mok1
5/3/11
i order the product 2 months ago and till date i havent recieved it, the product is 29 pounds and they charged me shippign 15 pounds to ship it international and yet no response from the website they reply as and when they please and the after sales team sucks, nor do they have decency to refund me the amound after several emails later any other website would have refunded by now i have used amazon and if the product is a week late they refund you the entire amount.... everytime i put the review on the website they rpelace it and make it a 5 star and put fake reviws created by themselbes

Questions? Get answers from the PureShowers.co.uk staff and other customers.

PureShowers.co.uk?