Review of PuppyFind.com

PuppyFind.com reviews

Scottsdale, AZ, US

cindyb480
4/22/19

bought chow pup from ms king in amarillo thru puppyfind poor baby had no hips! he had to have surgery from a highly respected orthopedic surgeon when he was five months old for over ten thousand dollars ms king would do nothing except offer to resell him and puppyfind would do nothing at all as far as records of posted sale in order to go to court please accept my warning the puppy suffered terribly and ms king said the doctor did not know what he was talking about the surgeon was recommended by three different vets

muncya
4/11/19

We live in Delaware and we purchased the cutest little Morkie puppy on puppyfind for Valentine's day for our family. we met with the breeder in person and purchased the puppy and paid for the puppy, named her Delilah and she's in good health. The breeder that we chose lived in warren Pennsylvania, we agreed to meet them in Harrisburg and no problems.

diannel53
4/11/19

We bought a 6 week old dapple Dashound from Linda and Rick. (Bobosweinners) it has been a awesome experience. After I placed a ad on another site, looking for a dapple dashound, Linda texted me about her puppies that i fell in love with. They were only a few days old at the time. She kept us updated through text and pictures and finally the big day came and we met for pick up. They done so well with this puppy. At 6 weeks old he was almost completely potty trained, very calm and sweet. We love him to death. If we were to purchase another dashound it would be definitely be thru (Bobosweinner) thank you for all the time and love that you give your puppies.

mollyd42
4/7/19

We purchased a Maltipoo puppy from a New York breeder and everything worked out great. we live in New Jersey and we met them halfway and we paid for the puppy whenever we got the puppy. The puppy was perfectly healthy. No problems. this was two years ago. Last month we went on and purchased another Maltipoo puppy from puppyfind and again we were met with a successful purchase. since we wanted a particular color we went with a maltipoo breeder that does chocolate Maltipoos and this breeder had the puppy delivered to our New Jersey area and again we paid for the puppy and it worked out great. There's a lot of nice breeders on puppyfind that do their own transport themselves and you don't have to mess with airline shipping.
definitely do not send any money through Western Union or MoneyGram. These are not money services that real dog breeders use. Real dog breeders typically get paid in person, by check, by PayPal or credit card.

joshm370
3/5/19

Puppy find is ok, but TakeAPuppyHome.com is FREE and it's the best!!
As a breeder take a puppy home is the best place we have the best luck plus it's free

emilym348
2/22/19

I purchased a puppy from Laura Stanford! She is very reliable and helpful. She FaceTimed me showing me the pup I wanted. She met us 30 minutes away from her house for free. We took how our sweet Meli and we are so in love with her!

rockyc19
2/21/19

I bought three puppies on puppyfind during the last few years. They were all healthy an well taken care of i couldn't imagine being without my little buddies

tabitham24
10/26/18

We recently purchased a Jack Russel puppy on puppyfind.com
The seller Joelle was wonderful. Such a nice family she let us come meet the puppies first which we drove 3 hours to do so and was happy with the living arrangements of the puppies. Joelle takes great care of all of her dogs and puppies. We received all the information about the puppies and given a date when our puppy would be ready. Joelle even stayed in touch with me during the wait time and sent me pictures of our puppy she even offered to meet me closer to my house when the puppy was ready due to her delivering another puppy In my area. She provided us with paperwork about his vet check and how to register our puppy. Also gave us a collar, blanket and puppy food. Now that our little baby is home he is doing so good and such a good boy. Joelle has even texted me to check and see how we are doing. Great people and experience.

maryj559
9/5/18

We bought a Maltipoo from puppyfind in 2012 and everything was a success. So of course we returned.
We just bought a 2nd Maltipoo off of puppyfind in May 2018, a different breeder because the 1st one wasn't breeding so much this year and it too was a success.

Scammers are easy to spy... Breeders never ever ask for money to be sent through Western Union or money gram, only scammers do. Real breeders take credit cards, paypal, checks and cash.

danam191
9/5/18

I contacted Puppy find and tried to write a review on a bad seller that was nothing more than a horrible puppymill. The Puppyfind website only supported the owner who pay them money. They could careless about the integrity of the puppies being sold.

Response from Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative
Hello,

Due to the abuse of the review system we do allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid and if supporting documentation is received for a disputed review then it may be reinstated.

PuppyFind.com does not knowingly allow puppy mills to advertise on the site. Every seller/breeder goes through an approval process but as stated in our Terms of Service policy, because we are a bulletin board service we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders.

If you feel someone has been proven to be a puppy mill we ask for you to provide documentation (such as police reports or other evidence of legal action showing that the breeder is operating outside of the law) so that the seller in question may be investigated thoroughly as allegations alone are not sufficient evidence to have an account removed. If allegations are substantiated with these documents, then we will have the account in question removed from our site.

If you have additional questions regarding your review please contact support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support
markg413
4/27/18

We have been searching for a Pekingese for some time now and we came across "Puppyfind Website, it was there we found our dream Pekingese. This Pekingese filled all the requirements that my wife was looking for so I called DEBCO for more information on this beautiful puppy. I found that they were very dedicated to quality in every puppy. They were both fair and honest in working with us and they went the extra mile (897 miles) by personally delivering the puppy to us!! I would strongly recommend getting your next puppy from DEBCO, you will be very happy with DEBCO and your new quality puppy.
THANK YOU for all your help and a very wonderful puppy! Mark G.

janicem96
12/10/17

We recently acquired two Chihuahua pups from Sweetplicity Pomeranians/Ridgeville,
SC/ Karen Craven and couldnt be more pleased. Our little boys are alert, bright eyed, energetic and very loving adorable puppies. You cant ask for more than that and we couldnt be happier. Karen provided all pertinent info and answered all questions to our satisfaction. Her dedication to the breeding, decvopment, and placing is super+.

Tip for consumers: Janice M.
“I found the puppies I wanted and I’m extremely happy and proud of “Rufus & Rambo” my darling Chihuahuas. Yes, you need to look around, be careful etc. But reckognize quality when you see it!

ddd24
10/12/17

The website does have a few legit people. This is where I got my new dog. However, you need to be very, very careful about dogs sold from puppy mills or scammers. I did hear a ton of people saying that I need to be careful about who I get a dog from

Response from Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative
Hello,

That's great that you found your new dog from a seller on our site. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so you do have to be careful and use caution when purchasing on an online site. We have posted Buyers Tips on the site to assist you in having a safe experience. You can review these tips at http://www.puppyfind.com/buyer_tips/.

Again, we are glad you found your new family member from a seller on our site and happy we were able to help with that.

PuppyFind.com Support
carolynnp
7/12/17

We are so happy with our new puppy. If anyone is concerned about ordering a puppy from the Collins [aka Glade Top Mountain Kennel in Missouri], set your hesitations aside. Our experience with Stan was the most positive and truthful experience we could ever have hoped for. Our puppy arrived as promised and she is the most precious and cutest thing ever, exactly as portrayed on this website. She arrived healthy, spunky, and loving. We extend our utmost appreciation to the Collins for their honesty, a healthy puppy and the follow up regarding the new addition to our family. Our warmest thank you and best wishes to the Collins for providing exactly the service that was promised. Roger and Carolynn, Idaho

debbiek52
6/4/17

We can tell you all who is doing this!! His name is ANDREW KUSTER!!!! He is a PROFESSIONAL ON LINE LIAR AND CROOK!! He is disabled and in a wheelchair, SO, all he has to do is terrorize anyone that succeeds in life...My Husbands NEPHEW?? Even my husband is in awe!! He needs to get a life! But not on everyone's TIME and DIME!

stacyp34
12/25/16

I also was hacked, I am a certified canine behavior consultant and very reputable breeder, they also hacked my dogsnow account. They hacked the dogs now one twice... No way they got in through my email it must have been by other means, guess password maybe... I only found out by a customer inquiring to me about yorkies.. lol I breed Doodles and Goldens.

Response from Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative
Hello,

That is terrible that they got into all of your accounts. Scammers are not fun.

PuppyFind.com would never ask you to verify any of your account information including email address or password. That information does not need to be updated for any reason unless you choose to do that on your own. Our Customer Support Representatives do not have access to your passwords. The only person that would have access to that private information is you, the account holder.

Hopefully you have all your accounts resolved and changed all your passwords.

If you have any additional questions you can contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

davida296
11/6/16

This hacker took over all my puppy ads, and then made my puppies available for free shipping..and changed my information and description of our puppies, and added his phone number to all my ads..the phone number he added is 240-230-7983. I called it and no answer, then he called me back with this number 740-402-1248.He told me his name was
Victor Kranga and lives in Hagerstown Maryland.. So I called our Local Police..BUYER BEWARE
Dave CEO
Anderson's Yorkies LLC
PPSS I will not stop using PuppyFind.com

Response from Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative
Hello,

It sounds like maybe you were contacted by someone pretending to be a representative of PuppyFind in a phishing attempt. These emails were not sent by PuppyFind and should be ignored.

Another possibility is that the scammer has access to your email account and requested your login information. If you have been hacked it would be a good idea to change the password on your email account just as a safety measure.

dominiqueg9
4/15/16

I had recently bought a puppy on puppy find from David Miller. He was very nice and took really good care of our puppy she's nice and healthy and the cutest puppy ever. I highly recommend getting a puppy from him.

verak3
2/9/16

I found a wonderful Pomeranian breeder. I looked at several breeders but Glenna talked to me, gave me information about the puppy and future care of my puppy. The other breeders I talked to were more concerned about getting their money than telling me about the puppy.I would not hesitate to buy another puppy from Glenna Lewis.
Vera in Montana

Response from Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative
Hello,

That is great! Congratulations on your new puppy.

We are glad the site worked well for you.

patw19
11/27/13

I bought an English Bulldog from Route 66 English Bulldogs. After receiving my money, Alcia Dyke informed me that the dog had enlarged testicles. The dog was being purchased as a stud. I demanded my money back 8 times and she refused.
I posted a bad review on Puppyfind and it was removed. I contacted Puppyfind and they told me to send them all my emails about the sale. Within 3 hours of getting all the emails showing that I was not informed after the dog having cancer till after the money was sent, Puppyfind refused to re-post my bad review and told me to sue her.
It's true , they only care about their clients who pay them their monthly fee.

Response from Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative
Hello,

This is PuppyFind.com Customer Support.

I’m sorry to hear you had difficulty with this seller, and that your review was not able to be posted. That would be a frustrating situation. Be assured that we do not side with a member based on their upgraded status. Both buyers and sellers are equally appreciated as our customers.

PuppyFind.com is meant to be a means to initiate the sale and so we do not get involved in the terms/completion of the sale, and due to the abuse of the review system, such as breeders bashing other breeders, people using the system as a message board and other such fake reviews being posted, we have no other choice but to allow sellers to delete what they feel are invalid reviews.

It is possible that a seller may delete a review that could be considered valid, however, when this occurs PuppyFind.com staff will send out a request to both the buyer and the seller for additional documentation. This could include vet reports, copies of email communication, etc.

If supporting documentation is received from the buyer, the review could then be reinstated to the site so it is once again visible to the public.

If conflicting information is received from the two parties regarding the situation, then it is possible that the issues would have to be resolved outside of PuppyFind.com, and the review would not be permitted to be posted. It is sometimes not possible for PuppyFind.com to determine exactly what the facts of the situation are due to the information provided. We do let the members know that if they feel the Seller has not fulfilled their end of the contract, they may wish to look into pursuing legal action against them if they feel the situation warrants it.

Again, I’m sorry that your review did not qualify for posting and hope that you were able to come to a satisfactory resolution with the seller.

If you have any further questions about your specific situation, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Support through the website and we will be happy to assist you the best we can.

staceym4
2/10/12

I and my family were finding a pet, in puppyfind we found some breeders, the only thing is that you need check really carefuly before buy, because some of them are scam

kathleenm8
1/23/12

I love this website, there you can find breeders, sellers of puppies, you can check before you purchase, because some are scams....

Hello, Every seller/breeder goes through an approval process but as stated in our Terms of Service policy because we are a bulletin board service we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders. It is important that buyers do ask questions and feel comfortable with whom they are working with. As a way to assist PuppyFind users to determine if breeders are legitimate we do offer Buyers Tips located at http://www.puppyfind.com/buyer_tips/ which gives buyers several tips on what questions to ask and how to protect themselves when purchasing a puppy, which includes recommending that buyers visit the facilities and the breeder personally. Reading Seller Reviews is also advisable to see what type of history they have with their buyers. Please note that only individuals who have purchased a puppy from the seller may leave a review. If you have any further questions, please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

By Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative

Hello, Every seller/breeder goes through an approval process but as stated in our Terms of Service policy because we are a bulletin board service we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders. It is important that buyers do ask questions and feel comfortable with whom they are working with. As a way to assist PuppyFind users to determine if breeders are legitimate we do offer Buyers Tips located at http://www.puppyfind.com/buyer_tips/ which gives buyers several tips on what questions to ask and how to protect themselves when purchasing a puppy, which includes recommending that buyers visit the facilities and the breeder personally. If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

By Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative

Hello, PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so you will first have to go to our website at www.puppyfind.com. You may search for a particular breed by state. To do so, first log in and click the Find A Puppy tab at the top of the website. This will bring up the breed list. You can search for a particular breed using the field at the top of the web-page or use the letters of the alphabet to display all breeds beginning with a particular letter. You can click on the picture of the breed for more information about it, or the Puppies for Sale link to view all the PuppyFind.com breeder listings. Once you've accessed the breeder listings by clicking the Puppies for Sale link, you'll see a Location Search link on the upper right hand corner of the web-page. Click this link to search for a puppy by state. Additionally, on PuppyFind.com, at the bottom of the screen, you will see a Dog Breeder Directory link. This takes you to dogbreederdirectory.com. This is a list of active breeders by location. They are in alphabetical order by city. In order to be in the list, an active breeder must have an upgraded or paid membership. Good luck on your puppy search! PuppyFind.com Support

By Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative

Hello, It's unfortunate that you are having a difficult time with the seller you chose to purchase from. You are welcome to leave a review on their seller account or if they did not follow their contract then you might wish to pursue legal action. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and we do not guarantee the sellers on the site are legitimate, and do not get involved in the transactions outside of the website. If you have additional questions you can contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

By Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative

Hello, PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we cannot guarantee the sellers on the site are legitimate, but everything on their account appears to be legitimate. They have been a member of PuppyFind since 2016 and they have a website and Facebook page. If you have further questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

By Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative

Hello, Usually your deposit goes toward the price of the dog, but you will need to verify that information directly with the seller that posted the ad. Good luck in your search for a new puppy! If you have further questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Customer Support

By Customer-Support -., PuppyFind.com Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PuppyFind.com staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PuppyFind.com