Property Relief Professionals

Property Relief Professionals

Property Relief Professionals has a consumer rating of 3.76 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Property Relief Professionals most frequently mention property relief. Property Relief Professionals ranks 27th among Real Estate Other sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 23 hours

How would you rate Property Relief Professionals?

“Property Relief Professional Is A Pleasure!”

Jessica R.
4/1/20

It has been a pleasure working with Property Relief Professionals in renting weeks. The timeline and motion of the actions were very smooth and I am very impressed with the outcome. Personally, I only travel certain months of the year and this program has allowed me to continue my planned vacations accordingly but also make extra income. All around satisfied and pleased to work with this wonderful company.

“Total Scam”

M W.
6/5/21

I received 2 offers with no chance for a rental. Haven't heard from this company in at least 4 months. Emails ignored. Money gone. This is a company everyone should stay away from.

jessicar888
April 1st, 2020

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We thank you for the kind words. We try to make the process as smooth as possible. We look forward to working with you again!

mw516
June 5th, 2021

michelef144
May 14th, 2020

What a pleasant experience! I have to say, most places just have put me on the back burner but this company has really helped me out and explained everything in detail. Just got my last check in the mail and i'm finished with this year! I can't wait until next year to do this again. Definitely didn't make me rich but a little extra money never hurts.

delorac2
June 10th, 2021

Property Relief Professionals,
Located in Tampa, FL
This business is a SCAM, DO NOT FALL FOR IT!
IF YOU SEE *******487, DO NOT ANSWER. BLOCK THEM LIKE THEY HAVE DONE ME!
DANIEL PRIORE IS NOT A HONEST MAN, HE LIES AND STEALS YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT HOLD UP TO HIS PROMISE, JUDGE FOR YOURSELF, READ ALL THE HONEST REVIEWS!

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

Upon review of the account, since signing up, you have continuously been receiving offers in regards to your account. We have noted your account to call when offers are sent to ensure you check your email. We will follow up with an update.

alberth146
April 1st, 2020

My son is an attorney and he often vacations with his wife in Vegas using the timeshare his mother and I have been affiliated with for years. He connected me with PRP and we both went over how we could still use the benefits of our timeshare but eliminate the costly fees. We took some time to think about our decision and are here to say we could not be happier. With the money coming in it makes it a win/win for us all.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We are thrilled that we were able to show you the benefits your timeshare offers for you. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

shang18
September 19th, 2021

Scam alert! Do not buy into their sales pitch. They lie and steal your money and never actually rent your timeshare.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

Unfortunately we were unable to locate an account for Shan G. As of now, we do not have any clients with the name Shan G (or anything close), therefore, the review is not an actual representation of our company or program. If further information can be provided via the review site or via email to info@prp.expert, we would like to get this matter resolved.

stevent343
April 9th, 2020

I missed the first booking because I did not see when they contacted me. After dealing with the companies customer service reps I've kept a closer eye on my offers. Room for improvement the first two months but understand it could have been on my end too. We will see what how it goes.

tracys661
December 19th, 2020

My husband and I sold 6, May have been 8 weeks of our vacation weeks to PRP. We were promised that the work so quickly that we would see our money (all of the taxes we had to pay to transfer these weeks to prp) plus of course our monies from them selling our weeks within - couple of months, the man we dealt with actually said maximum was 6 months. Well here we are, almost two year later and have yet to receive a dime. We paid out thousands of dollars to them in trust that our sales would be so easy and quick- were told they were doing a convention in the next couple of days and they'd be gone so fast... lies! I had only missed ONE email from PRP about an offer in these nearly two years.
Needless to say, this is not a reputable company. They are not answering my emails- I guess the got their money and don't care. I will be letting anyone and everyone I know that has property to rent to stay away! They make it sound so amazing, when it's a total crock! We have been taken advantage of and are so disappointed.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We understand your concerns, we have attempted to pull up your account but unfortunately the only information provided on this site is “Tracy S” and we are unable to locate your account. Please email us at info@prp.expert so we can locate and review your account.

emilyl408
August 9th, 2021

BEWARE! SCAM! We signed a contract in June of 2020 with property relief professionals, of course we were apprehensive to spend that much money, but after multiple reassurances and 'guarantees' that they would sell our weeks in a timely manner, we took the chance and signed the contract. My husband had been off work since the start of covid, and we figured this was a good opportunity to make some money back when we were hurting for money like so many people. Not only did our weeks not sell in the 6 months that was promised, they relisted them for an additional 6 months, and they still failed to sell them. It was a full year in June, and I had realized that I hadn't heard anything from them in a while. I have been trying to call them, and every time I attempt to call them I am put on a 30 plus minute hold, no one will answer the phone, and then whenever I call back, my phone number is blocked, and my call will not go through. I have downloaded a burner app and change the phone number every time, and get their, "third party answering service" who say they will connect me to someone, put me on hold, and then block the burner number that I called from. I'm now in contact with my lawyer, and am taking them to small claims court for breach of contract. Stay far away from them, the only way that they stay in business is they take your money to pay themselves, and then never sell your weeks. Then when you try to contact them at the end of your contract, they ghost you.

emilyl420
September 13th, 2021

We signed a contract in June of 2020 with property relief professionals, of course we were apprehensive to spend that much money, but after multiple reassurances and 'guarantees' that they would sell our weeks in a timely manner, we took the chance and signed the contract. My husband had been off work since the start of covid, and we figured this was a good opportunity to make some money back when we were hurting for money like so many people. We received a few offers in the first 6 months of our agreement (which was the initial agreement term) but there was no availability at the hotels for the times requested. Because our weeks did not sell in the 6 months that was promised, PRP relisted them for an additional 6 months. I repeatedly asked them what would happen if the weeks still failed to sell in that time frame, but they kept reassuring me that it was highly unlikely, and that we would cross that bridge if the unlikely time came. It was a full year in June, and I had realized that I hadn't heard anything from them in a while, As a nurse working in a pandemic, these weeks have not been my top priority recently. I called PRP in the beginning of August and I was put on a 30 plus minute hold, no one will answer the phone, and then whenever I gave up and called back my call will not go through. I tried again and it kept repeating the message, "The person you are trying to reach is not receiving calls from your calling area." So I attempted to call from my husbands phone and explained what had happened to the answering service, and again asked to speak with my sales person to figure out what was going on and what our next steps are, because I still have 5 unsold weeks, and I was again placed on a 30+ minute hold. I then hung up and tried calling back again from both phones and received the same message, unable to connect from either of our phones. I then downloaded a burner app and change the phone number every time, and get their, "third party answering service" who say they will connect me to someone, put me on hold, and then block the burner number that I called from. They promised to sell my weeks at $1,600 per week, and they never sold one at that price. They did sell one and gave me $400 dollars for it in April, after I threatened to claim the transaction as fraud then because they had not sold any of my weeks, and my year was almost up, and they promised that they would make my account "top priority" and I would be getting multiple offers at once, instead of one at a time. That never happened, I never heard from them again with any additional offers after I received the $400, and now they are blocking our numbers and refusing to work with us to sell any of our additional weeks. They sold us a "guarantee" they promised us that they would sell 6 weeks $1,600 apiece, and we ended up losing $1400. No legitimate business blocks your phone number when you call and ask to speak with your sales team. I did speak with a small claims lawyer, and they said I did have a case, they advised me not to pursue it, because it would likely only cost me more money, and PRP would likely never pay even if they lost. The lawyer also stated that since their business address is in the wells fargo building in Tampa Fl, which is basically the same as having a PO box. Several businesses are listed there to have a US address, but they are actually not based in the US, and are scam organizations.

marks2511
April 29th, 2020

Great job guys! Thanks for all the hard work getting me paid on time I didn't realize I had. You rock!

isabellad43
October 16th, 2020

Property Relief Professionals has been a big help to me and my family. We put our faith in the program and it works. The money could have not come at a better time. Again, Thank You!

jamesm2922
April 9th, 2020

Property relief professionals was a good business to work with they did everything that was promised in the agreed upon time frame. Only complaint I have is with me being on the opposite side of the country it became a pain trying to contact them by phone with the time difference.

johannab110
September 25th, 2021

Trust for me doesnt come easy and it wasnt easy to sign off on this initially but it was one of those things where if theyre able to provide what they say and assure they will... it would help me turn everything around. Thank. God. I. Did. This. From where I was before this company called to where I am now, lets just say I have a deep appreciation for these guys.

Tip for consumers:
It's literally as straight forward as they explain it.

Products used:
Rented my weeks

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We appreciate the kind words. It was a joy working with you this year to get your weeks rented. We look forward to working with you many years to come!

catherines383
May 28th, 2020

All I can say is wow! Property Relief Professionals really came through for me and my family. Simple easy process, in and out. Thank you to all the great staff who kept us informed and never in the blind.

catheriner333
May 4th, 2020

I guess hard work does pay off. Received my last rental income and it came at a perfect time. Thanks for all the hard work and helping me generate extra income. Thanks!

markc1711
May 9th, 2020

Started off a little rocky due to the virus but the team at PRP have been working hard keeping me up to speed with whats going on. Keep up the good work!

jordanc210
October 16th, 2020

The best service I had in a long time. Property Relief really stepped up to the plate and got all the weeks rented getting me back the income. Great customer service team very helpful. I can not thank you guys enough.

williamf605
March 23rd, 2020

Easy and smooth process! All 4 weeks was rented out within 180 days. This was my first experience with PRP and I can not wait to sign up again.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We can't wait to work with you too!

joanief5
April 9th, 2020

As of now five out of six weeks have been booked. I have no complaints on the process and got my rental income soon after the company finalized reservations. Will be able to give a full update when last week is booked but so far, so good.

rinap9
April 20th, 2020

Never let me down. I have been a customer for two years now and I will be for the foreseeable future. My representative Jeff has done a tremendous job getting my vacations sold and the whole program has been the light at the end of the tunnel that is my timeshare ownership. Relieving me of ownership fees and adding money in my pocket! A win-win if you ask me.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

Thank you for reaching out and showing your continued support! We look forward to continuing our services for you in the upcoming years.

gilberta27
March 23rd, 2020

Cant wait to sign up again. There is not enough characters to write it all down, so good job to the team at PRP!

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We strive to make every experience an easy one for you!

michaelk1833
May 14th, 2020

Wonderful experience working with the team at PRP. Quick and easy, painless and to the point. So glad I decided to take on this great opportunity.

jonh287
March 23rd, 2020

I did not believe the program would actually work. Well I was wrong! Rented all the weeks and I just received my last rental check. Recommended to most of my friends already.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We are so glad you enjoyed our program! We look forward to working with you again soon.

jamesj1383
May 1st, 2020

This company helped me offset my maintenance fees and taxes when I was so close to defaulting on them. Thank you!

Call the 800 number on their website pretty simple

By Josh H.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Property Relief Professionals staff and other customers.

William M.
Typically responds within 23 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Property Relief Professionals?

Have a question about Property Relief Professionals?