Property Relief Professionals

Property Relief Professionals

Property Relief Professionals has a consumer rating of 4.86 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Property Relief Professionals also ranks 15th among Real Estate Other sites.

How would you rate Property Relief Professionals?

“Property Relief Professional Is A Pleasure!”

Jessica R.
4/1/20

It has been a pleasure working with Property Relief Professionals in renting weeks. The timeline and motion of the actions were very smooth and I am very impressed with the outcome. Personally, I only travel certain months of the year and this program has allowed me to continue my planned vacations accordingly but also make extra income. All around satisfied and pleased to work with this wonderful company.

jessicar888
April 1st, 2020
William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep
We thank you for the kind words. We try to make the process as smooth as possible. We look forward to working with you again!
michelef144
May 14th, 2020
What a pleasant experience! I have to say, most places just have put me on the back burner but this company has really helped me out and explained everything in detail. Just got my last check in the mail and i'm finished with this year! I can't wait until next year to do this again. Definitely didn't make me rich but a little extra money never hurts.
alberth146
April 1st, 2020
My son is an attorney and he often vacations with his wife in Vegas using the timeshare his mother and I have been affiliated with for years. He connected me with PRP and we both went over how we could still use the benefits of our timeshare but eliminate the costly fees. We took some time to think about our decision and are here to say we could not be happier. With the money coming in it makes it a win/win for us all.
William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep
We are thrilled that we were able to show you the benefits your timeshare offers for you. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.
marks2511
April 29th, 2020
Great job guys! Thanks for all the hard work getting me paid on time I didn't realize I had. You rock!
catherines383
May 28th, 2020
All I can say is wow! Property Relief Professionals really came through for me and my family. Simple easy process, in and out. Thank you to all the great staff who kept us informed and never in the blind.
williamf605
March 23rd, 2020
Easy and smooth process! All 4 weeks was rented out within 180 days. This was my first experience with PRP and I can not wait to sign up again.
William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep
We can't wait to work with you too!
rinap9
April 20th, 2020
Never let me down. I have been a customer for two years now and I will be for the foreseeable future. My representative Jeff has done a tremendous job getting my vacations sold and the whole program has been the light at the end of the tunnel that is my timeshare ownership. Relieving me of ownership fees and adding money in my pocket! A win-win if you ask me.
William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep
Thank you for reaching out and showing your continued support! We look forward to continuing our services for you in the upcoming years.
gilberta27
March 23rd, 2020
Cant wait to sign up again. There is not enough characters to write it all down, so good job to the team at PRP!
William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep
We strive to make every experience an easy one for you!
michaelk1833
May 14th, 2020
Wonderful experience working with the team at PRP. Quick and easy, painless and to the point. So glad I decided to take on this great opportunity.
jonh287
March 23rd, 2020
I did not believe the program would actually work. Well I was wrong! Rented all the weeks and I just received my last rental check. Recommended to most of my friends already.
William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep
We are so glad you enjoyed our program! We look forward to working with you again soon.
jamesj1383
May 1st, 2020
This company helped me offset my maintenance fees and taxes when I was so close to defaulting on them. Thank you!
marym2107
March 23rd, 2020
With everything thats going on today PRP has been a bright light to me and my family. I was laid off due to the virus and didnt have a clue where my next check was coming from. PRP delivered right on time! Thank You so so much!
William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep
WONDERFUL! Especially in this time right now, we are thrilled that we were able to help in such a positive way for you and your family. We can't wait to start on the next set to help out some more!
catheriner333
May 4th, 2020
I guess hard work does pay off. Received my last rental income and it came at a perfect time. Thanks for all the hard work and helping me generate extra income. Thanks!
markc1711
May 9th, 2020
Started off a little rocky due to the virus but the team at PRP have been working hard keeping me up to speed with whats going on. Keep up the good work!

Questions? Get answers from the Property Relief Professionals staff and other customers.

William M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Property Relief Professionals?

Have a question about Property Relief Professionals?