Property Relief Professionals

Property Relief Professionals

Property Relief Professionals has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Property Relief Professionals most frequently mention property relief. Property Relief Professionals ranks 15th among Real Estate Other sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 72.7%
How would you rate Property Relief Professionals?

“Property Relief Professional Is A Pleasure!”

Jessica R.
4/1/20

It has been a pleasure working with Property Relief Professionals in renting weeks. The timeline and motion of the actions were very smooth and I am very impressed with the outcome. Personally, I only travel certain months of the year and this program has allowed me to continue my planned vacations accordingly but also make extra income. All around satisfied and pleased to work with this wonderful company.

“Nearly two years, have not received a cent!”

Tracy S.
12/19/20

My husband and I sold 6, May have been 8 weeks of our vacation weeks to PRP. We were promised that the work so quickly that we would see our money (all of the taxes we had to pay to transfer these weeks to prp) plus of course our monies from them selling our weeks within - couple of months, the man we dealt with actually said maximum was 6 months. Well here we are, almost two year later and have yet to receive a dime. We paid out thousands of dollars to them in trust that our sales would be so easy and quick- were told they were doing a convention in the next couple of days and they'd be gone so fast... lies! I had only missed ONE email from PRP about an offer in these nearly two years. Needless to say, this is not a reputable company. They are not answering my emails- I guess the got their money and don't care. I will be letting anyone and everyone I know that has property to rent to stay away! They make it sound so amazing, when it's a total crock! We have been taken advantage of and are so disappointed.

jessicar888
April 1st, 2020

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We thank you for the kind words. We try to make the process as smooth as possible. We look forward to working with you again!

tracys661
December 19th, 2020

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We understand your concerns, we have attempted to pull up your account but unfortunately the only information provided on this site is “Tracy S” and we are unable to locate your account. Please email us at info@prp.expert so we can locate and review your account.

stevent343
April 9th, 2020

I missed the first booking because I did not see when they contacted me. After dealing with the companies customer service reps I've kept a closer eye on my offers. Room for improvement the first two months but understand it could have been on my end too. We will see what how it goes.

michelef144
May 14th, 2020

What a pleasant experience! I have to say, most places just have put me on the back burner but this company has really helped me out and explained everything in detail. Just got my last check in the mail and i'm finished with this year! I can't wait until next year to do this again. Definitely didn't make me rich but a little extra money never hurts.

alberth146
April 1st, 2020

My son is an attorney and he often vacations with his wife in Vegas using the timeshare his mother and I have been affiliated with for years. He connected me with PRP and we both went over how we could still use the benefits of our timeshare but eliminate the costly fees. We took some time to think about our decision and are here to say we could not be happier. With the money coming in it makes it a win/win for us all.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We are thrilled that we were able to show you the benefits your timeshare offers for you. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

jamesm2922
April 9th, 2020

Property relief professionals was a good business to work with they did everything that was promised in the agreed upon time frame. Only complaint I have is with me being on the opposite side of the country it became a pain trying to contact them by phone with the time difference.

marks2511
April 29th, 2020

Great job guys! Thanks for all the hard work getting me paid on time I didn't realize I had. You rock!

joanief5
April 9th, 2020

As of now five out of six weeks have been booked. I have no complaints on the process and got my rental income soon after the company finalized reservations. Will be able to give a full update when last week is booked but so far, so good.

isabellad43
October 16th, 2020

Property Relief Professionals has been a big help to me and my family. We put our faith in the program and it works. The money could have not come at a better time. Again, Thank You!

catheriner333
May 4th, 2020

I guess hard work does pay off. Received my last rental income and it came at a perfect time. Thanks for all the hard work and helping me generate extra income. Thanks!

carla113
April 24th, 2020

The representatives were nice and all. They did take a little longer than expected to rent the time. They did not charge me to book the final week bit wish it moved faster.

markc1711
May 9th, 2020

Started off a little rocky due to the virus but the team at PRP have been working hard keeping me up to speed with whats going on. Keep up the good work!

robinm411
April 11th, 2020

It took me some time to get used to how this program works. Not sure how they do it but getting my money is all that matters.

catherines383
May 28th, 2020

All I can say is wow! Property Relief Professionals really came through for me and my family. Simple easy process, in and out. Thank you to all the great staff who kept us informed and never in the blind.

jordanc210
October 16th, 2020

The best service I had in a long time. Property Relief really stepped up to the plate and got all the weeks rented getting me back the income. Great customer service team very helpful. I can not thank you guys enough.

williamf605
March 23rd, 2020

Easy and smooth process! All 4 weeks was rented out within 180 days. This was my first experience with PRP and I can not wait to sign up again.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We can't wait to work with you too!

rinap9
April 20th, 2020

Never let me down. I have been a customer for two years now and I will be for the foreseeable future. My representative Jeff has done a tremendous job getting my vacations sold and the whole program has been the light at the end of the tunnel that is my timeshare ownership. Relieving me of ownership fees and adding money in my pocket! A win-win if you ask me.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

Thank you for reaching out and showing your continued support! We look forward to continuing our services for you in the upcoming years.

michaelk1833
May 14th, 2020

Wonderful experience working with the team at PRP. Quick and easy, painless and to the point. So glad I decided to take on this great opportunity.

gilberta27
March 23rd, 2020

Cant wait to sign up again. There is not enough characters to write it all down, so good job to the team at PRP!

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We strive to make every experience an easy one for you!

jonh287
March 23rd, 2020

I did not believe the program would actually work. Well I was wrong! Rented all the weeks and I just received my last rental check. Recommended to most of my friends already.

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

We are so glad you enjoyed our program! We look forward to working with you again soon.

jamesj1383
May 1st, 2020

This company helped me offset my maintenance fees and taxes when I was so close to defaulting on them. Thank you!

marym2107
March 23rd, 2020

With everything thats going on today PRP has been a bright light to me and my family. I was laid off due to the virus and didnt have a clue where my next check was coming from. PRP delivered right on time! Thank You so so much!

William M. – Property Relief Professionals Rep

WONDERFUL! Especially in this time right now, we are thrilled that we were able to help in such a positive way for you and your family. We can't wait to start on the next set to help out some more!

Questions? Get answers from the Property Relief Professionals staff and other customers.

William M.
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Property Relief Professionals?

Have a question about Property Relief Professionals?