Review of Protectimus

support@protectimus.com

3 reviews with 5 stars

vickim131
7/29/18

What I like the best is that their support was pretty helpful. They were ready to discuss all my concerns and leaded me during all intergration period.
It also was the only company, that was actually intersted in me as a client. At least this is the way i felt. I used to work with Vasco for about a year, before our company decided to switch 2FA provider. And I felt like they did not want to assist me at all, when I called. I always heard only 'You can check it on our site yourself' and bla-bla. So this company(Protectimus) was very fresh and enjoiable expereince for me.
They also have this pretty useful feature: you may have two(or even more) security levels for different groups of users. For example, for administrators and average employee.
I never thought about it, but it actually is pretty convenient. You don`t have to block account if any employee just entered OTP incorrectly several times. But if someone would try to get access to account of the top-management representatives, it surely is useful to block account immediately.
Maybe I have some concerns since the company is not such a huge player on the market. Till now it have not affected my work with them, but still it`s not a Vasco or RSA, you know.
If you are looking for solution easy-to-use and easy-to-integrate 2 factor authentication solution then go ahead.
So as a summary :
Good support, reasonable priсes, easy integration.

markw599
7/26/18

I created the platform for exchanging/trading items from different computer games.

For certain period everything worked fine, but after about half-year, when the inventory of my clients and bots already consisted a large value, a series of accounts haking began. Emails with codes for entering, that my system sent to the users, were constantly intercepted by scammers. They forged the domain of the site, creating phishing websites, and users logged in to the harmful platforms leaving their login credentials to fraudsters. That's why I decided to improve the security of the platform and add better protection from unauthorized access.

I found Protectimus completely suitable for my project. And as time showed it was a right solution. Protectimus team helped me to install the on-premises platform into my server room and connect their software and my service. Exactly, I chose the on-premises platform, not a cloud service, because sometimes I had to close the system from the outside world for auctions and trades without the influence of external factors.

Now every user has an application Protectimus on those phones and can log into accounts by generating one-time passwords that can not be intercepted.

Protectimus team deserved a big THANKS from me and my users for high-level security.

richardk54
6/16/15

Once I logged in my wallet at one of the payment systems and saw the message that sounded somehow like this "User @@@ have transferred 500 dollars to your account by mistake. Please, return this money to him. Your account will be frozen until you return the money." I noticed that the sum of money I had on my account was really 500$ higher than necessary, that is why I decided to do what they asked me for to resend 500$ to indicated user. Thanks God, this payment system has implemented two factor authentication service by Protectimus recently, and I had to use an Android app Protectimus Smart in order to receive a onetime password, when I entered this password, immediately appeared a warning about hacker's attack and 500$ remained on their place. As I have read later, there is a kind of modern hacker's techniques, when the information the user sees on his screen doesn't coincide with the real information, this is the method I could get caught.

Questions? Get answers from the Protectimus staff and other customers.

Protectimus?