This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Prorder.org

Prorder.org

Prorder.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Prorder.org ranks 499th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Prorder.org?

“I went to prorder.org and purchased a treadmill”

donald p.
2/24/10

I went to prorder.org and purchased a treadmill. I received it in about 5 weeks. The fedex guys were great on setup and everything went fine. Email correspondence was great and never any problems with them. I highly recomend.

donaldp
February 24th, 2010
westernc
March 2nd, 2010
Appears to be part of a craigslist scam. Advise you to stay clear.

I have been waiting for my treadmill for 3 months.

By kent b.