Review of Prorder.org

Prorder.orgimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

westernc
3/2/10

Appears to be part of a craigslist scam. Advise you to stay clear.

donaldp
2/24/10

I went to prorder.org and purchased a treadmill. I received it in about 5 weeks. The fedex guys were great on setup and everything went fine. Email correspondence was great and never any problems with them. I highly recomend.

This is a very weird-looking and -reading site. The registrant is masked so we cannot tell who it is. The page is actually just a free form created at formsite.com, a free web form creation service, which makes the very first statement, "We have spent a lot of time and money" potentially suspect. Another potentially suspect aspect of the text is the poor spelling, and the almost threatening language: "if you are not 100% commited (sic) to ordering from us and following through with a payment then we do not want to be bothered". Well, fine then. Lastly - aside from the overall yuckiness of the page, which is entirely printed in pink - I would be very, very careful about dealing with anyone who is only going to tell you the payment method by email. That sounds like it's going to be Western Union or some other untraceable cash transaction to me. It really all depends on whether you have a good feeling about a site or not, in the absence of any evidence one way or another. But since used treadmills are a decoration of many thrift stores and garage sales, at least around here, I'd be inclined to move on to another deal myself.

By Chris O.
Questions? Get answers from the Prorder.org staff and other customers.

Prorder.org?