Prom4Girl.co.uk

Prom4Girl.co.uk

Prom4Girl.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Prom4Girl.co.uk also ranks 247th among Prom Dresses sites.

How would you rate Prom4Girl.co.uk?

“DO NOT TRUST OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!”

Alex C.
4/1/14

DO NOT TRUST OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!! Total scam! They take your money and do not make, let alone send you your purchase. Even after persistent emails to find out where the order was, there was either no reply, or a lie/excuse. The reply emails were barely legible as they did not speak English. As a result, they 'forgot to make the dress', but then refused to refund my purchase. After the email telling me they had forgotten to make it, they didn't reply again. I didn't get my money, and I didn't get my graduation dress. SCAM. MONEY GRABBING SITE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

alexc56
April 1st, 2014
DO NOT TRUST OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!! Total scam!
They take your money and do not make, let alone send you your purchase.
I didn't get my money, and I didn't get my graduation dress.
SCAM. MONEY GRABBING SITE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Questions? Get answers from the Prom4Girl.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Prom4Girl.co.uk?

Have a question about Prom4Girl.co.uk?