Projects.co.id

Projects.co.id has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Projects.co.id also ranks 61st among Freelancing sites.

How would you rate Projects.co.id?

steafonp
February 25th, 2020
This website has huge potential as freelance gigs are becoming more popular and needed. This should be a page that is engaging and this page is lacking there. The logo could be a little bigger just to make it more recognizable as a brand. Adding one or two colors to the logo will stand out more and greets the user with an enthusiastic hello. I would stay away from the red description links. Red says stop or danger to a lot of people's sub-conscience. I would go with a bold typed blue font. The summary fonts are a little small and increasing by a pt or two will make it a better reading experience. Again, since we want this site to be engaging, I suggest the pictures to be a little bigger. All of this says to the user "we are here, we are professionals, and we are upfront with our mission". Speaking of "mission" let me know if you would like a Mission Statement.

I'm always searching for new opportunities. Opportunities exist all over the world and sometimes in obscure places. I found Projects.co.id by chance and glad that I did. I found a couple of gigs that caught my interest. The owners of the projects replied professionally and promptly. Now I just have to wait to see if I have the winning bids.

By Steafon P.

G pay customer care number 07978352346 upi any problem call me

By Sumon M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Projects.co.id staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Projects.co.id?

Have a question about Projects.co.id?