Pro Drinking Fountains reviews

1 star

williamo59
William O.
1/10/19

Marianne Provided Great Customer Service, she helped me find a Retrofit Bottle filling station kit that will work for our current Drinking Fountain.

wendellc13
Wendell C.
1/2/19

Marianne was so helpful when I was looking to purchase filters but decided to buy a drinking fountain instead, she was nice to work with.

aquariusp
Aquarius P.
12/27/18

Hello, This is to let you know that Robin Procter did an excellent job processing my order , everything went as planned.
Tony Carrera
Aquarius plumbing

anonymousw227
anonymous W.
12/12/18

I was assisted by Summer and she was very helpful with answering all of my questions and communication was great! Highly Recommend.

leshag
Lesha G.
11/21/18

Marianne Davis was my sales rep and she was phenomenal!!! She helped me through every detail in purchasing with ProDrinkingFountains. Thank yo Marianne, again.

pilgrimb
Pilgrim B.
11/7/18

All of our questions were answered quickly and our quote was received quickly as well. Our order was received without any problems and the delivery person was personable, kind and courteous. The overall experience was great. We will be glad to refer anyone who asks about the products you offer. Thank you.

waynem245
Wayne M.
11/5/18

Robin Proctor was the representative and she was very informative, efficient and cordial. She explained everything clearly and everything went as promised. I installed the part and all is working fine.

cliftonm23
Clifton M.
11/1/18

My overall experience with ProDrinkingFountains great, you all demonstrated the highest level of professionalism and I appreciate doing business with your company.

talmagep8
Talmage P.
10/31/18

It was hassle free and easy to order. Laura got the answers in needed quickly and efficiently. She was very helpful.

karimj12
Karim J.
10/26/18

up to this point it was easy and quick. my overall experience has not happened yet. Ill be waiting

paulam144
Paula M.
10/25/18

When I called to get additional information on the products that we wanted to order, Laura very helpful. We did not expect to get these items and a discounted rate and we did, so that is wonderful when you have limited funds because of being an inner city school. Very timely all around. Thank you so much Laura for your assistance.

klipi
KLIP I.
10/24/18

Our school received the water fountain and we experienced a few difficulties. One was with the installation of the water filter and the second was a missing piece and a few missing screws. We were able to get the filter installed, using a little bit of ingenuity, and I was able to purchase the missing piece at a local hardware store. Once everything was done, it worked perfectly and the students love it. The machine is solid, cools the water well and is easy to clean.

I contacted the sales associate we had spoken with to order the fountain and she immediately took steps to see what she could do to convey our difficulties to the company. She was prompt with her responses and showed genuine empathy with us.

It was really a pleasure doing business with a company that cares about its customers and seeks to resolve any difficulties they experience.

Thanks Robin!

josev90
Jose V.
10/22/18

Laura was great. She worked with the manufacturer and myself in getting my problem solved. She is a great example of great customer service.

jimn84
Jim N.
10/19/18

I have ordered several fountains from your company and have been dealing with Marianne, easy process and good experience always.

firstu2
First U.
10/17/18

Jennifer was helpful in providing us with timely and effective customer service and I thank her for all her help!

easte
East E.
10/4/18

I called into customer service with some concerns with our drinking fountain we received. Jennifer was friendly and diligent in assisting us with our needs!

kathleenl63
Kathleen L.
10/4/18

Laura was so helpful. She spoke to me on three different occasions and was able to answer all my questions. She was exceptional!

ladwpk
LADWP K.
10/3/18

Jennifer Richards in Customer Service provided excellent service on a small issue with some damage to the item ordered. She set up the return & replacement of the damaged item. We have returned the damaged item and received the replacement.

davelynnm1
Davelynn M.
9/28/18

Stephanie was prompt and exceptionally knowledgeable in regards to the drinking fountain products. She was able to lead us in the right direction and helpful in determining what we needed.

hydesvillec
Hydesville C.
9/25/18

I had an issue retrieving my invoice through the initial email sent, I called in and Jennifer answered. She was helpful and provided me with a new one!

ardisa
Ardis A.
9/19/18

Customer Service was good. I needed the sink in a hurry and when I emailed the person who sent me the no return policy about the status of the order she emailed back quickly with helpful information.

mw207
M W.
9/18/18

Thank you for a great product. We have used Elkay for many years. We ordered from Prodrinkingfountains and they are very professional and easy to order. They arrive very fast.

brooklynn2
Brooklyn N.
9/13/18

I emailed Jennifer needing help placing an order. She was very helpful and efficient and made placing my order a breeze.

janettez3
Janette Z.
9/6/18

My over all shopping experience with Laura was an excellent one. She worked diligently to solve any and all issues that arose.

reneeb157
Renee B.
8/31/18

Terrific customer service. Stephanie was knowledgeable, polite, quick to respond, and kept me updated on my order status. Thank you for the great customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the Pro Drinking Fountains staff and other customers.

Pro Drinking Fountains?