Prodrinkingfountains reviews

Tel: 8634087383

kentk33
Kent K.
8/13/18

Had a great customer service experience with Stephanie. She was very polite, friendly, and helped me place my drinking fountain order.

osmartg
Osmart G.
8/13/18

We ordered a fountain from Marianne and we needed assistance with it, she reached out to the Manufacture for us and they will be taking care of it. Thank you for the follow up! You have great customer service :)

karenq11
Karen Q.
8/9/18

Stephanie was uncommonly courteous and helpful. I was impressed by her product knowledge, efficiency and follow-through.

dony12
Don Y.
8/9/18

I purchased a Fountain and needed some assistance, Marianne was Helpful getting the issue resolved. Thank you for the customer service.

rinay1
Rina Y.
8/9/18

Our Drinking Fountains shipped ahead of schedule and Marianne was very helpful with the ordering process.

joannm74
Joann M.
7/26/18

I had a very good experience and Laura was very efficient in helping me secure what I was looking for.

dianes367
Diane S.
7/25/18

I tried several times to purchase this item. Then I called your numbers posted but all of your voicemails were full and could not receive anymore. I finally tried one last time and it finally went through!

evelyno18
Evelyn O.
7/18/18

I called to purchase a fountain for my church and Marianne answered and took care of me, very nice and easy process.

debbiex1
Debbie X.
7/16/18

I needed to order a Drinking fountain for our Business, Marianne was very helpful with this process.

ronz11
Ron Z.
5/31/18

Marianne answered the questions I had regarding the fountain I needed to purchase , she was helpful.

westernw
Western W.
5/29/18

Customer service was excellent. Communicating mainly through email, Robin was able to navigate a quote that was a bit tricky and out of the ordinary and because of that, we secured the RFQ for a product that we had never sourced before for a customer that we had never submitted a bid to before, so two major hurdles cleared right there.

andrewc233
Andrew C.
5/29/18

Marianne was great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the fountains we wanted to order and was able to answer all my questions.
She was quick to put together my quote and was very helpful in the ordering process.

randallm65
Randall M.
5/26/18

We plan to use your service on future buys for drinking fountains. The price and service was great. Thanks again.

scotty16
Scott Y.
5/24/18

Ashley was great to work with when purchasing our fountains. We got the drinking fountains installed and they are great and people in town are loving the dog fountain!

williamk172
William K.
5/18/18

Wish product had shipped sooner, but your customer service went out of their way to answer and concerns I had promptly. They went the extra mile to make sure my order was fulfilled.

jeffb161
Jeff B.
5/4/18

The staff was very helpful. Communication was top notch on my order. Even though an item was discontinued they gave me an upgraded finish for the low grade price!

briank144
Brian K.
4/27/18

Marianne did a great job taking care of my questions. She was very knowledgeable, patient and pleasant. She is the type of working I am always looking for at my business. She even called me back afterward to make sure I got what I needed.

tammyw87
Tammy W.
4/27/18

Casey and the rest of the staff were friendly, pleasant and professional. Very good communication. Will recommend this company.

mikes715
Mike S.
4/27/18

Marianne Davis was my sales rep. She was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. A real pleasure to work with in discussing the purchase of the water fountain.

benjaminr38
Benjamin R.
4/27/18

One of the best prices I could find online. Also helped identify the part I needed in a prompt manner.

robertm901
Robert M.
4/27/18

Rate is definitely 5 , and my shopping experience from first time call to second time call and make order is with Specialist Marianne .D is really nice and definitely i get all help i need from specialist with my order so rate for that is again 5 ***** .and all my future orders i will talk to specialist Marianne .D.

edii
EDI I.
4/27/18

I needed a quick turn around on a drinking fountain replacement for one of my customers. I called in the model number to Marianne and she had a replacement fountain available for shipment the same day!

joez26
Joe Z.
4/11/18

Marianne was very good at what she did she also offered technical service without me having to ask I would shop here again very wonderful!

dustinf24
Dustin F.
4/7/18

Casey has always been incredible helpful. The products have always been shipped quickly and arrive as advertised, new, and undamaged. We always have a great experience when working with her and her team!

danielb390
Daniel B.
4/6/18

Customer Service was great and answered my questions about shipping and tax with complete knowledge.

Questions? Get answers from the Prodrinkingfountains staff and other customers.

Prodrinkingfountains?