Review of ProCPR.org

Grand Rapids, MI 49546, US
Tel: 888-406-7487

alakanandac
12/20/17
Easy, thorough and complete.I enjoyed it and I would definitely recommend this to my colleagues and friends and co workers.
patrickh117
12/14/17
very easy and helpful. I would recommend this site for anyone wanting to get CPR certified. i like how i can do this at home on my own time not worry about going anywhere.
blanquitav
12/13/17
Very well presented and easily understand . I would recommend this class to my friends , colleagues and co workers..
claraseel
12/5/17
Excellent way to get certified...it was easy and there wasnt alot of pressure. Excellent learning technique and had very understandable video content and helpful questions along the way. I would recommend this site for anyone wanting to get CPR certified.
wesleyb47
12/1/17
More thorough and more topics covered than the on -site courses. Go at your on pace and you are able to pause and save your progress to return on your schedule.
Will use on my next recertification.
judithb64
12/1/17
The gentlemen that is in the video is a wonderful teacher. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I am very happy that I am able to learn from this course once again.
Thank you again.
daniellee31
11/27/17
great way t o get your CPR certification! on your own time ! very well done video seiries and to the point !
kaleyd
11/27/17
In depth and good learning source. Really enjoyed that i could get my certification from my bed. I dont really know what else to say but i have to enter 100 characters.
jonnab2
11/11/17
This format respected my prior knowledge and quickly educated me when necessary. Since it was only teaching me, I didnt have to wait for other peoples questions to be answered. It saved a lot of time when compared to in person classroom formats.
colleenw24
11/8/17
fast, easy way to renew and I highly recommend it. I work full-time and go to college so very convenient for me.
alank60
11/7/17
This, for me, was the very best way to refresh my memory of CPR. I am visual and having taken many, many courses of "hands-on" CPR, this was what I needed to refresh my memory.....tuned to my best way of learning.
Very helpful and very well done.
dorries1
11/5/17
I waa very pleased with the course. Im always busy between work and my children so it worked out perfect for me.
nancis2
11/2/17
Easy to learn and fun to keep up with the short emailed videos. No pressure and you can go back and learn whatever you think you need. I will always keep this up!
crissiem
11/1/17
Excellent online course I would recommend it to many of my health care providers. It was convenient and very informative at the same time and also a good price.
maksimr1
10/29/17
Great and beneficial. Learned new things and feel update to date. The course was a good pace. It was detailed and organized
adamg102
10/20/17
This was an excellent course which proved superior to any of the prior, in-class BLS courses I've taken. My employer was not only accepting, but also impressed that I was able to provide proof of certification the very next day, from which it was requested! I recommend this to any fellow healthcare worker! It was also assuring in their promise to arrange for the hands on aspect if that ended up being required. I was therefore confident that I would be supported should that requisite be implemented. Great product ProCPR.org! Thank you!
deboraho18
10/8/17
The course was easy to take you follow the teacher as he shows a video for each section with a question that follows. At the end of the course you take a short test that if you pass will certify your cpr certification liscence for two years.
leahw25
10/7/17
Would like to renew with ProCPR in two years! Very informative and he made it easy to recall with testing as I went along!
jennifers428
10/5/17
Definitely need to be getting recertification versus first time certification. Couldt get videos to load. Took test based on summaries written below video. Some of the material was missed. Most of that material I already knew from previous certifications.
alicec95
9/30/17
I highly recommend this method of learning.All topics were covered with dialogue and practice sessions.
timothyr26
5/6/16
I've taken CPR reviews in the classroom that are useless compared to this course. My employer accepted! Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the ProCPR.org staff and other customers.

1 Photo for ProCPR.org