Pro Aademic Writers reviews

Tel: +1(844) 3351590
support@pro-academic-writers.com

adelaidep3
5/18/18

Well I can't say that this service is perfect at all but definitely better than the other. You need and even must to re-write the work because this is just an example and you need to make it unique. Sometimes the author style is just not mine. At least there is no logic and grammar mistakes.

Response from Claire M., Pro Aademic Writers Representative
Hi there, Adelaide :) We really happy that we could find the way to help you with your tasks and provide you with good examples of the papers as well! Thank you so much for your feedback and also we will do our best to improve our services to make them even better than they are now!
sueb182
4/23/18

I just want to tell you that this service actually saved my life. I god myself in some trouble because I managed yo forget about my home assignments till it was to late. It was either fail the class or order essay online and i chose the lesser evil. The price was big, because the due date was too close but the when I told customer support that I'm in a really big hurry they assured me that everything was going to be ok. They send my work just in time for me to send it to my professor. I even managed to score an A. Great service!

Tip for consumers: Don't be shy to contact customer support, they are good!

Response from Claire M., Pro Aademic Writers Representative
Dear Sue! That is so good that you gave us a chance to complete such important paper for you! And I am really happy that we managed to meet all your expectations! Thank you so much for such a friendly review and, please, get back to us to get more papers done! :)
nickm161
3/28/18

I bought 2 school assignments here. It was an English assignment Week 2 and Week 3. To be honest, they were not that complicated, I usually do such tasks on my own, without any help, but this time I had trouble with the deadline and needed someone to help me. And since the second assignment was connected to the previous one, I bought it too. They were given to the same writer, and he did them very well.

Response from Claire M., Pro Aademic Writers Representative
Hello, Nick! I am Customer Care Manager at Pro-academic-writers.com and I am so proud to read such words about us! Thank you so much and I really hope that we will have more chances to help you with your tasks! :)

Questions? Get answers from the Pro Aademic Writers staff and other customers.

Pro Aademic Writers?