Review of PrizeReactor

Tel: +44-1924-229200
theteam@prizereactor.com

jacka74
9/21/17

Never subscribed and have no interest in the marketing diarrhea they spew on a daily basis. And beware if you try and unsubscribe via their website - their rancid, rabid emails multiply - and yes, you guessed it - with more utter rubbish. They are pests of note and the only thing to do to get rid of them is to change email addresses.

sarahj123
2/2/16

I've been on the Prize Reactor site for a few weeks so far and I've been really impressed with the amount of prizes to choose from. I've not won anything yet but I can see there are new winners each week and the website is all run by a company that seems legit from what I can see. I'm not sure where the $5p/w figure's come from on the other comment as I've never seen any mention of having to pay since signing up. I'll keep entering offers and wait my turn to win something! :)

alexandrap7
11/2/15

Prize reactor are a robot based promotions company with promises of prizes you can't win unless you subscribe for $5p/w and good luck trying to get out. Lucky I never got sucked in to this one but others obviously have wasted their time. Coles, Wooliesand Aldi are to blame as they are the ones offering prizes. Bad.

Questions? Get answers from the PrizeReactor staff and other customers.

PrizeReactor?