Review of PrivateWriting

Tel: +61288807625
support@privatewriting.com

michellem744
3/16/19

Writers guess and write random words. There is no substance, and zero effort made to requested content of the assignment. If you provide them with PowerPoints, or printouts to read - they don't even look at it. Every paper I have requested has to go through 3-8 revisions as the papers are completely off topic and not even what I asked for.

Don't waste you time or money because he amount of time and effort you spend on reviewing and requesting revisions, you could have just written it yourself.

michaels2094
3/4/19

It was one of the best company but has become one of the worst after it decided to exploit its writers. Demanding that new writers complete 15 free orders when they are paid by customers is despicable

frankv51
1/24/19

Exactly how i pictured your paper to be..amazing.. Hiroshi's "diorama" you wrote about was one of my favorite works that i was thinking about the entire time. Paper was to the point and simple. That's all i needed..outstanding job thank you.

kurtn21
8/10/18

The company is very responsible and meticulous at what they do. I am very satisfied with the work done by writers and support team.Don't hesitate about this service. It's OK. It's legit and does its job at a high level. Their writers are intelligent and know what they are doing.
I got an excellent discussion of medical conditions more prevalent among those of Mediterranean ancestry and how biological differences influence the provision of nursing care! Full points awarded. Scoring Rubric: 1-2 page Word document using correct APA format, grammar, and spelling 3/3 points Explain two medical conditions as they impact race or ethnicity 7/7 points Discuss how biological differences contribute to the conditions 7/7 points Discuss how biological difference influence the provision of nursing care 8/8 points TOTAL 25/25 points.
Wish all the other writers were as good as you, I am very satisfied with the results.

victoriaa78
7/20/18

OUTSTANDING JOB!!!! This writer took time to ask questions where there needed clarity and provided that personal touch that other writers seem to miss. They were responsive in to messages and the overall paper showed their great talents!! Use this writer if you want a great paper and experience. I love my piece! thank you so much. It was amazing! Some of the stuff were in mine that I couldnt have thought of myself. Awesome Work

jackm344
7/14/18

I am extremely happy with the result. I will further use this service for my future convenience. I honestly thought it would of been a waste of time and money. But my writer and the service was proven otherwise. The essay was clear and concise. Something I completely understood. I recommend this writer and the service in general. Thank you

sarahv61
5/23/18

It is my first time to use an online service to help me with my assignments. I really loved the professionalism and the way you care about the final results. I loved the process and the fast communication and also the writer's patience to edit what is already done. I really loved the website and I am so glad that I know about you now. I am planning to use your service in the near future and I already recommended your service to four of my friends. Thank you for your service.

addieh15
2/14/18

The order is done quickly and nicely. Good job.
I really apperciate my writer. He or she didn't appear to rush the assignment and completed the assignment with a quickness just as my instructions asked. Thank you very much for your excellent customer service.

Tip for consumers: I am satisfied with how the customer service represenatives handled my concerns.

henrym96
11/29/17

my assignment was given 10 days but the writers kept changing on the last day which resulted in the poor quality of assignment and late delivery. the writer did not follow my instruction to write just wrote what he believed. I was asking a refund but they said the writer did follow my instruction. Anyway, they do not want to refund any.
I highly suggest not to use this company unless you love wasting money

rayf34
5/4/17

Who ever is running the facebook messager right now is the man. That guy deserves a raise and if i knew him id ask him to grab a beer sometime. He was supper helpfull and definitely got the wedsite a good review.

macyl5
4/21/17

The writer was very cooperative, replied to all my messages (and I sent a lot of them as was very nervous about this report), he used all the sources I asked and the paper was exactly the way I wanted!! love this guy! this site turned out to be more than I expected. I am happy I found it.

natn15
11/17/16

I was mislead by the comments and review from this site and I decided to work with Private Writing (based on the recommendation here). I chose PhD level for my work. They said they have lots of qualified writers (with PhD and MA degrees). I then paid more than $400 for the work. I gave them a similar study to follow and to use maybe the same information from that pdf file. Hours before the deadline they said we need more time! I said you have another 24 hours. They came to me after 24 hours with a very weak work!! They worked against word count ONLY. The content has no relation to what I wanted at all!!
I asked a refund and they refused!! I was stuck with them for about 13 days after the deadline and I did not get a work or my money!
I then made a refund claim through PayPal and suddenly I received email from Private Writing saying: close your claim with PayPal and we will refund you!! They wanted to trick me again by closing the claim. Once I close the claim in PayPal I would never be able to open it again. And this is what Private Writing wanted me to do!!
This is not the only case, I know some people who had bad experience with them too.
Stay away from them if you don't want to loose your money

timt62
10/18/16

The writing is excellent Thanks so much that is more help for me. (#18432)

manpreetk7
5/3/16

Having something done by the private writing tutors and have a very good experience . they are very responnsive to deadlines and writers are so good

rumaylahk
3/28/16

Definitely the best writing service I've come across!

sylviab19
3/28/16

Excellent service!

When submitting my order I forgot to attach pdf with requirements and did it later, so I thought that I would have to shift the deadline because of that. But they managed to do everything in time!!

Recommend it!

johnw440
3/22/16

I had bad experience with other writing services so I ordered a small essay in Linguistics. They wrote it flawlessly! The next time I'll order a coursework. it is the service you can trust.

Tip for consumers: Make double sure that you've attached all the necessary requirements and don't forget to check your mailbox, there may be a letter from your writer. Cooperation with your writer means a lot

evies6
3/21/16

My essay was just what I wanted. When I have so many tasks from my Uni, I don't always have enough time to do all of them, so the PrivateWriting is really helpful, on weekdays or weekends. They do help, and I can feel more relaxed during my studies. I have submitted their assignments already, and will definitely order in future

harrisona11
3/17/16

I used this site when in a bind for a research paper. Everything was done according to my requirements. they hire real professionals!

shareefan
3/15/16

Personally I used this service twice. Both times they did really good work. I had my papers ready before the deadline and I'm totally satisfied with my writers.

This is because they are professionals. And I will definitely recommend this service to my friends.

benk50
3/12/16

My friend advised me Privatewrting (writer #483) for my research paper in law. it was done in time and the quality was excellent. If you want to save your time and nerves - use this service.

sarahk73
3/10/16

I ordered a college essay when I had no time for writing. I got it on time. I certainly will use it again

thalinej
11/2/15

Very satisfied

ishaa2
7/3/15

I would tell you not to waste your money, They will take your money and they can not help you. Run from them, don't do it to yourself

katiel20
12/8/14

I love private writing! I go to school and work full-time to pay for college, so it's hard to get everything done on time. when I found out about private writing, i felt i was blessed! their staff is really helpful in matching writers for my assignments, and i've always been happy with my grades.

Our phone number is +1-800-235-4105

By John G., PrivateWriting Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PrivateWriting staff and other customers.

1 Photo for PrivateWriting