Review of Priseer

Priseer reviews

bushrat
11/3/18

Very satisfied with priseer service. Very good quality products and on time delivery. I'm very satisfied.

evaw35
10/30/18

Item too far too long for delivery. No contact phone numbers listed. Item finally arrived only to be way too small. Needed to know if item could be returned, where and how?

Response from Phil P., Priseer Representative
Dear Customer, we are sorry for any worry brought. After an order has shipped, you can track your packages on Priseer.com. From Your Orders, you can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information. If you still have any concerns with your order, please feel free to contact us at: support@priseer.com
patrickb380
10/30/18

Low price but product quality is very good. I never thought that I will get so amazing products with a very low budget here. I just love this app for shopping.

robinw158
10/22/18

I never bought things on so amazing low price.
Though the delivery is little slow, still satisfied with the shopping App.

russellp67
10/21/18

Very good app can find anything in it. The price is good as well. I've bought many products on Priseer. Most items are completely same as the pictures and descriptions. And I shared links to my friends, then I got satisfied discounts.

dalek65
10/19/18

I think Priseer is my first experience because I got a very good quality product from Prisser with a very cheap price. I'm really happy wiith priseer services. Highly recommend.

nancyh404
9/28/18

To be hnoest, I was kinda hesitated when I push through my order on Priseer. Compared with Amazon and Wish, the price of Priseer is actually affordble for us. We can buy many cheaper things on Priseer...If my recent order shipped well, I may gradually change my shopping habits from Amazon to Priseer.

Questions? Get answers from the Priseer staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Priseer