PrimetimeShuttle reviews

Tel: (310)536-7922
customerservice@primetimeshuttle.com

stevem395
1/12/18

My 90 year old dad arrived at LAX. When he went for the shuttle, they told him that they didn't have one for him and that he'd have to wait 1 1/2 hours for the next one. I called the same day about a refund. They said it would take 5-7 days to receive an answer? I called on the 7th day and was told that they don't consider weekends part of the days? But they will take an order on the weekends. Now, after 10 days they are saying that they won't refund! Poor service on the pickups, trying to talk with service schedulers and Upper(?) management. Won't depend upon them again ever!

seank38
12/7/16

I contracted with Primetime Shuttle to take me from my home to Burbank Airport on November 3. The driver that was sent to my home was not only rude to me but parked on the wrong side of the street, was unwilling to help me with my bags, and to top it all off either he himself or someone he allowed had been smoking in that car. Sitting in the back seat I found it hard to breath and still have a cough because of it.
I returned from my trip last night to Burbank Airport. After getting my bag at baggage claim I walked out to the curb and sent a message to your service that I was at Burbank Airport waiting for my ride. Then I noticed I had an email from someone with your company, Juan Restrepo, saying in his message: Hello Mr. Knight, We have you arriving into Burbank on Southwest flight 684. That flight arrives into lax at 9:51. Please call us back so we can update your reservation. Juan R 1-800-733-8267
My flight did not come into LAX and I would not have gone through LAX. This was NOT my mistake if you sent a driver to LAX to pick me up. Your confirmation email to me has the correct info: Burbank Airport. Because of this screw up I had no transportation home last night. I was forced to take a cab and pay fare that I should not have had to pay. I had to pay $140 that I want t be reimbursed for!

Questions? Get answers from the PrimetimeShuttle staff and other customers.

PrimetimeShuttle?