transfer Alanya

transfer Alanya has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 144 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. transfer Alanya also ranks 1st among Airport Shuttle sites.

• Great service, the car was exactly on time, comfortable van.
  • We are very satisfied with the excellent service provided.

• From Kemer yachting club to Antalya airport we ordered a shuttle bus on august 8th at 16:00h.
  • We had ordered transportation and also child seat(s) for children.
How would you rate transfer Alanya?

“I recommend”

Tudorita E.
5/8/15

I used the company's services transferantalya.nl in our holiday in Belek in May 2015. At first we booked a little fear but arrived at the airport in Antalya, we were welcomed by company driver with my name written on the placard. We arrived at the hotel quickly because the transfer was only for us so we did other stops in other hotels. In return transfer was at 5.00 AM. I can say that I had some emotions do not lose their flight. But everything was fine, the driver appeared at the appointed time and arrived at the airport in time. Thanks to impeccable services in Antalya Belek transfer. I recommend.

“unreliable”

Anne v.
7/4/16

The transfer to our hotel was goed, the driver was waiting at the airport of Antalya. BUT the transfer back was a catastrophe: nobody cam to pick us up as booked. We were waiting, called, waiting again and nothing happende. So we had to take a more expensive transfer. And even worse: nobody contacted us to apoligize. So: never again!

antalya airport (5) great service (7) excellent service (4) good service (7) child seat (3) nice drivers (3)
arame
July 12th, 2016
Verified purchase
Booked online a from Sweden one month before journey. Very easy and you don´t need pay in advance. As the flight changed time, it was easy to change pickup time for transfer. The driver was waiting at the exit of the airport with a sign displaying my name and drove us to the hotel. On the day of return, the driver was at the hotel 5 minutes in advance and drove us to the Airport. We are very satisfied with the excellent service provided.
zsuppana
July 18th, 2016
Verified purchase
We booked your transfer from Gazipasa airport to Mahmutlar and return.
Both taxi driver was very very polite and helpful and both of them arrived in time . Thank you very much ! Next time we will use your transfer again.
We will recommend for every one !
renev11
Verified purchase
In time at the airport, good service before, during and after the transfertrip, nice talk during the transfer. Return-transfer in time at the resort, same good service. Nice is the payment after the transfers, no show of a taxi is no payment. Conclusion: perfect and till next time.
gretara
Verified purchase
First time (from airport to hotel) we were very satisfied. Good car and good driver. 5/5
Second time (from hotel to airport) we got a good car, but the driver drove 130 kmh even where speed limit was 70 (or lower sometimes). 3/5
bhaskarn
Verified purchase
We are extremely pleased with the services offered by transfer Antalya and would definitely like to use these services again. Though the price of transfers is steep, suggest if some measures can be put in to reduce the cost.
kenj116
Verified purchase
fast comfortable air conditioned transfers,with polite drivers who understand your needs with a young child.The drivers on both legs of the journey were punctual.I have been to turkey many times and highly recommend this company.
tonih20
Hi there!

Your transfer service for us was just perfect. The schedule was sharp
and the price was like promised, and very cheap! Thank you so much for
you, see you in next year!

Kindly your´s

Toni, Sanna-Mari and Elias! :)
idrisg4
Verified purchase
My Reservation is perfect finished.
My Fly started 1Hour to late as planned but the Driver waits of me and my Family and we drive with a super Van ( Mercedes Vito ) only for us to the Hotel.

stefanp16
very punctual and courteous
maintained driver, some spoke German, comfortable car
We would be happy to service the transfährs again in demanding
Greeting Stefan Prosoli
roberth276
July 10th, 2016
Verified purchase
Immediate pickup on arrival, comfortable car, fast but safe driving - what else do you need? Thanks!
rimaa3
Verified purchase
Our flight arrived at 22.30 but our luggage was 3 hour late. And the transfer waited for us with a smile on his face. We recommend it strongly
fredrikk
Verified purchase
I was a bit sceptic but this was easy, safe and a nice way to travel (much better than bus). Will do it again with my family.
johnn935
Verified purchase
We had a great transfer from gazipasa to side in a nice luxury car,we can recomment transfer antalya to all travellers.
cindyh71
Verified purchase
De driver was already waiting for us. He was very kind and helpfull!
He was very carefull with driving.
nataliab18
Verified purchase
Transfer was in time,quick and comfortable. Will use service again.Thank you
kariv4
Verified purchase
Good Transfer, English speaking informative chauffer. On time. No problems. Good price...
kirstenl6
Verified purchase
Got a very good price and very helpful efficient service. Thank you.
gb62
Verified purchase
Good service, good driver, good price
mikkom1
Verified purchase
Excellent service! Both way the driver was right on time!
camillan1
Verified purchase
Taxi was in time, nice driver, good price.
jessicag101
Verified purchase
Great service! Perfectly on time, friendly driver.
sc2562
Great service
Highly recommended
bastienj
It was nice
elenas27
October 14th, 2015
Verified purchase
I would give it a 5 if the driver speaks at least some English. Besides, to my surprise, he did not know the exact location of my hotel and we lost about 10-15 minutes asking around and driving in circles:))
edvaldl
August 25th, 2015
Verified purchase
There was a misunderstanding at the airport. But I hope that a taxi from you will pick us up on the 2cnd of sept at 13:00hrs, at my hotel Side Star Elegance, I have good feedback on the Internet with you, thank you.

Questions? Get answers from the transfer Alanya staff and other customers.

Transfer van Antalya Airport en Gazipasa Airport

mk45
M K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about transfer Alanya?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.5
Have a question about transfer Alanya?