transfer Alanya

transfer Alanya has a consumer rating of 4.49 stars from 144 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. transfer Alanya also ranks 1st among Airport Shuttle sites.

• Great service, the car was exactly on time, comfortable van.
  • We are very satisfied with the excellent service provided.

• From Kemer yachting club to Antalya airport we ordered a shuttle bus on august 8th at 16:00h.
  • We had ordered transportation and also child seat(s) for children.
How would you rate transfer Alanya?

“Excellent service!”

Aram E.
7/12/16

Booked online a from Sweden one month before journey. Very easy and you don´t need pay in advance. As the flight changed time, it was easy to change pickup time for transfer. The driver was waiting at the exit of the airport with a sign displaying my name and drove us to the hotel. On the day of return, the driver was at the hotel 5 minutes in advance and drove us to the Airport. We are very satisfied with the excellent service provided.

“Unreliable”

Anne v.
7/4/16

The transfer to our hotel was goed, the driver was waiting at the airport of Antalya. BUT the transfer back was a catastrophe: nobody cam to pick us up as booked. We were waiting, called, waiting again and nothing happende. So we had to take a more expensive transfer. And even worse: nobody contacted us to apoligize. So: never again!

antalya airport (5) great service (7) excellent service (4) good service (7) child seat (3) nice drivers (3)
arame
July 12th, 2016
rimaa3
July 1st, 2016
Verified purchase
Our flight arrived at 22.30 but our luggage was 3 hour late. And the transfer waited for us with a smile on his face. We recommend it strongly
oliverj13
June 12th, 2015
Verified purchase
Pick-up from antalya airport was in time. Driver was waiting for us displaying a poster with our name. Easy and stressless. Only one thing: we had required a child seat, but there was only a baby shell onboard. However, we arrived our hotel save and relaxed. Return service from hotel to airport was excellent - on time and without any problem. My recommendation: please advice clearly if you need a child seat (write an extra email). Jo
annev18
July 4th, 2016
Verified purchase
And even worse: nobody contacted us to apoligize.
So: never again!
idrisg4
Verified purchase
My Reservation is perfect finished.
My Fly started 1Hour to late as planned but the Driver waits of me and my Family and we drive with a super Van ( Mercedes Vito) only for us to the Hotel.

muratzhank
August 24th, 2015
Verified purchase
I've got message from your company very late and couldn't make confirmation, it's so uncomfortable situation, I relayed on you and finally I hadn't any transfer.
My suggestion is to response to email as soon as possible
kenj116
July 5th, 2016
Verified purchase
Fast comfortable air conditioned transfers, with polite drivers who understand your needs with a young child.The drivers on both legs of the journey were punctual. I have been to turkey many times and highly recommend this company.
fredrikk
Verified purchase
I was a bit sceptic but this was easy, safe and a nice way to travel (much better than bus). Will do it again with my family.
gerrita2
July 26th, 2015
Verified purchase
The driver arrived five minutes early, the car was of a sufficient size, everything worked out perfectly as it begun with the competent confirmation just minutes after the booking. A flawless and way better than expected transaction to very competitive conditions. We can highly recommend this service. Maby thanks from Saarbrücken!
mariew28
July 4th, 2015
Verified purchase
Absolutly fantastic, couldnt fault this company at all. Driver was waiting outside the airport as promised with a sign and took us promptly to our hotel. Transport was very comfortable and fully air conditioned.
We gave the driver wrong info for return transfer but just called up and changed it whilst we were on holiday and he picked us up for our return no problem. Very resonable fairs aswell considering our hotel was an hour away from the airport
Would definatly use agin when i come to turkey next
bossel
October 7th, 2015
Verified purchase
We experienced no problem at all. They answered promptly everytime we called, and they understood english. We had difficulties with heavy flight delays, but they handled that perfectly. Nice drivers too, so we can absolutely recommend! Only thing to point out is that the cars were a bit small for 4 persons with luggage, check when you book!
edgarz3
July 14th, 2015
Verified purchase
Everything as promised. We ordered transfer airport - hotel - airport. Both directions driver was right on time although our arrival flight was delayed for 2.5 hrs. Thanks a lot for great service!
tonih20
Hi there!

Your transfer service for us was just perfect. The schedule was sharp
And the price was like promised, and very cheap! Thank you so much for
You, see you in next year!

Kindly your´s

Toni, Sanna-Mari and Elias! :)
angeliqueb4
Verified purchase
Good service, they were on time very friendly and good drivers. Vane is good. Price 30 euro is normal price. We will take this compagny again in october
jessican21
June 20th, 2015
Verified purchase
Nice new cars with aircondition, perfect in time, good service with sms and mail for information.

This company is highly recommended!
renev11
Verified purchase
In time at the airport, good service before, during and after the transfertrip, nice talk during the transfer. Return-transfer in time at the resort, same good service. Nice is the payment after the transfers, no show of a taxi is no payment. Conclusion: perfect and till next time.
victoriav9
April 1st, 2015
Verified purchase
We booked transfer couple of hours before our arrival. Email confirmation came very promptly and driver was very punctual. We (3 persons) came with 2 different flights and second flight had a delay, but the driver was very nice and waited without any issue. Very impressed by the professionalism of the team! Highly recommended!
kirstenl6
Verified purchase
Got a very good price and very helpful efficient service. Thank you.
dereks35
November 18th, 2015
Verified purchase
I was very pleasantly impressed with the service provided by Transfer Antalya, both on the journey to our hotel and the return journey two weeks later.
In fact considering the traffic congestion, we saw and avoided, on the return journey on the 14th November, thanks to the local knowledge of the driver was both relaxing and very comfortable. I was so impressed that I advised the driver that we would use your service again on our next visit in April.
sc2562
July 1st, 2016
Great service
Highly recommended
jessicag101
Verified purchase
Great service! Perfectly on time, friendly driver.
mikkom1
Verified purchase
Excellent service! Both way the driver was right on time!
yank8
October 7th, 2015
Hi,

Your driver didn't arrive to pick me up on my arrival, didn't answered his phone. After waiting an hour and sending your company emails had to take taxi to hotel that cost me double.
roberth276
July 10th, 2016
Verified purchase
Immediate pickup on arrival, comfortable car, fast but safe driving - what else do you need? Thanks!
julianw24
July 13th, 2015
Verified purchase
No problems at all, driver on time for both incoming and outgoing journeys. Cara where clean and fine... will definitely use again when required.

Questions? Get answers from the transfer Alanya staff and other customers.

Transfer van Antalya Airport en Gazipasa Airport

mk45
M K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about transfer Alanya?

Have a question about transfer Alanya?