PrestigeMaster.co.uk

PrestigeMaster.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.58 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PrestigeMaster.co.uk also ranks 133rd among Video Games Other sites. The most common issues with PrestigeMaster.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate PrestigeMaster.co.uk?

“More than what I asked for!”

Sam B.
5/28/16

I bouyght the 80,000,000 dollar account for GTA and I ended up getting 400,000,000. It took about 3 weeks longer than expected but it was worth the wait. Only problem was that they didn't answer to any of my e-mails. But apart from that, defiantly worth it.

“Unfortunately this is a scam”

Alan O.
4/1/16

My son (aged 11) placed an order from this site and heard nothing afterwards (no response to our emails and the online chat is just an automated service). Unfortunately we conclude this is a scam.

christerv
May 23rd, 2016
i ordered 80 mil and surdently i got 1 bill 3 days after!
its not fake
samb152
May 28th, 2016
alano20
April 1st, 2016

Unfortunately we conclude this is a scam.
josha33
July 30th, 2016
After reading the reviews about how many people were saying that it was a scam, and after a few day i still had not recieved the account so I thought that it was true. I decided to sta patient and it had almost taken 2weeks but my gta account which was level 8000 with 1 billion had arrived it felt
ivanw18
March 30th, 2016
It has been many days since my order, I payed 30 pounds and nothing. No response from the live chat, horrible service and just a complete SCAM. The email adress is bull $#*!, no response and the sad thing is, is that this site is advertised by youtubers with over 1,000,000 subscribers. DON'T BUY!
joostf5
April 29th, 2016
I hate these people I spend 129 POUNDS and never heard something back. My ps account that I gave to them was hacked and after telling them this I did not even get an e-mail back. Conclusion: customer service is pure aids and the site is ebola IOW the 2 worst things for a website. I advice you to not spend your money because I NEVER even got a refund

Tip for consumers: Don't spend any money, you won't get what you paid for and they don't give refunds

matthewd52
July 5th, 2016
Luckily I identified this as a scam due to a shipping address, they're too dumb to have put a shipping address on the payment as it totally blew their cover. I'm 13 and was just trying to get an account for gta Xbox after I sold my ps4 and this is what jmx does to his own subscribers. Dreadful behaviour
kokolk
March 22nd, 2016
I havenr received anything and it is way past the time they said it would take to deliver. The customer service is diabolical, tye live chat doesn't respond and they don't respond to any e-mail is sent. I strongly advice to not buy anything from this site.
hassanh13
April 23rd, 2016
Our experience is just like other rewiews. We had payed 13 pound, no response frome email or live chat. It is totaly scam*****
mattyj2
April 30th, 2016
I ordered £13 gta account who ever took my money enjoy it i hope your mom and dad end up dead with leukimia and your son and daugthers get ebola and aids and end up 10ft under you $#*!ing smelly $#*!s smakheads paki $#*!s and niggas hope your mom gets a liver transplant and i hope she dies whilst in the proccess the ugly $#*! go die and hope your future gran daughters and grandsons get aids and die whilst in birth the $#*!s . Enjoy.
jackw103
March 28th, 2016
Similar to the other review which I unfortunately found after purchasing from Prestigemaster.co.uk, I too have had no contact at all from the website after paying them £15. Live chat does not respond, same goes for the emails supplied.
tomh169
July 10th, 2016
I paid £17.99 for a GTA account on the 1st of April and it is now the 10th July and I've only received an account that had no previous saved data on it and when I sent them a screenshot showing this, they said ''give us a few days and were sort it.'' Following this they sent me the exact same account again, which to no surprise had no previously saved game data. If you have happened to buy something through prestige master then don't expect to get anything ever.

I am from the UK and the laws state that they HAVE to give a refund for any product/s that aren't as described or provided (delivered), so I urge anyone from the UK to try and get help from a professional on getting a refund.
harryw41
August 16th, 2016
I brought a £7.99 GTA account from this site and I'm now very sceptical about it. I received a confirmation email which said that's it's from Toluwaloju Akosile from FifaLuck?! I clicked on the tag to take me to my order status and it says it getting it ready! Really!!?
rossh27
August 6th, 2016
i bought s account on june 7th and i still dont have anything of them and i have also sent them many emails which they have not replied to so i wasted £19.99 on a level 8000 with 1,000,000,000 money and got scammed
sebf5
August 21st, 2016
I bought an account 80 million and 150 rank and ive contacted them numerous times and haven't got anything back I orded the account 4 weeks back and haven't received anything
jamess451
August 16th, 2016
i ordered my account on 5/6/16 and it is now 16/8/16 and it still hasnt come. It was a waste of £15!
jacksono3
July 10th, 2016
I ordered a Lvl 1000 and $1B on gta and it hasn't come I'm starting to believe that I have been scammed $30. I have ordered 1 week ago but until I get sent to details I know prestige master as a complete scam.
abdulrahmanm
May 5th, 2016
$#*! you JMX for advertising this $#*!up site
mikeb277
July 16th, 2016
I bougt grata money and it hasnt came for two weeks is this a scam?

Ive been waiting 3 1/2 months.

By Tom H.

Yeah, complete scam. They never respond to any emails or in live chat.

By Ivan W.