Review of Preggers

1 star

helenc86
Helen C.
9/13/16

These are wonderful leggings. I have pregnancy related varicose veins and I am wearing these tights daily to relieve my symptoms. They are not as see through as some of the other reviews I've read led me to believe, though near the backside they are more see through and I do make sure I'm wearing them with either a skirt or longer tunic or something. I may purchase a second pair just so I have one set to wear while I'm washing the other set.

susanz33
Susan Z.
6/2/16

The trouser support socks are an excellent product! They really help control the swelling around my ankles & feet due to pregnancy. I bought these during my 3rd trimester, around the 7th month, since my lower-extremities swelling was getting out of control. I work full time & at a desk all day so my legs, ankles & feet swell even if I prop my feet up on a footstool under my desk. They have made a huge difference. So glad I have them!

helent32
Helen T.
5/31/16

Preggers makes a great support band! I have a long torso and it's just perfect. It stays in place and doesn't roll up like others tend to. Also, it's extremely comfortable to wear. Love that it holds my new loose belly tight, and I really do look much better in my clothes with it. I'm very happy!

helenm118
Helen M.
4/15/16

The Comfort Nursing Bra fits exactly as described on the Preggers website which is amazing in itself. It is completely supportive, but not constricting at all which is very important for breastfeeding, as you mom's out there can attest to. The stretchiness of the material allows for the hour to hour fluctuation of breast cup size associated with breastfeeding without a problem. I love it and will be ordering in different colors.

sarahd124
Sarah D.
4/7/16

These are fantastic leggings. They are flattering and I truly think they help prevent fatigue. I typically wear them after I workout or on my long days at work. I absolutely plan on wearing these after pregnancy, too. They are way easier and more comfortable to wear than the fashion compression stockings I bought for work and less expensive even. Love them!

jenniferw185
Jennifer W.
4/6/16

Love the Preggers compression leggings! They are very tight and give excellent support for my wife's belly! She wears them under her jeans and says it's super comfy. They are a little bit see-through, so she can't wear them alone, but with jeans, dress, or long shirt - it's excellent. I have a very happy wife and you know what they say, happy wife - happy life!

jenniferm270
Jennifer M.
1/19/16

These are THE BEST leggings for reducing swelling and increasing circulation. I am 34 weeks pregnant and noticed my ankles swelling after a full day of work. Of course, my doctor said to sit and put my feet up (ha), but I had these on hand. They are snug when I put them on in the morning, but I have normal ankles at the end of the day. They are so worth it!! The belly band is nice and high and the material is quite thick. I am not a fan of people wearing leggings as pants--and these are not pants. They are like thick tights. I am ordering some compression socks, too, to see if it will help in my last few weeks of pregnancy.

susanu9
Susan U.
11/27/15

Great compression tights, and they really help with swelling. When I wear them, my legs feel much better. They also stay up over my belly all day without slipping (currently 35 weeks). Very good quality tights, BUT, I only wear them with dresses. They work well under dresses for me. They are too sheer to wear as leggings for my taste. Very happy with them because the compression is great and they make my swollen legs feel better.

18 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Preggers staff and other customers.

Preggers?