Review of PPC.com.au

PPC.com.au reviews

donnan57
Donna N.
10/25/18

Very pleasant to speak with staff when I have needed to phone. Communicating via email is very clear and delivery to our regional address is extremely prompt.

johnd991
John D.
9/18/18

I have used PPC for 7 years at different organisations and happily ordered new machines for the business.

bu4
B U.
8/16/18

Easy to use website, fast processing and next day delivery. Goods arrived well packed and exactly as ordered. Wish every company I ordered from was this easy.

townsvillev
Townsville v.
8/13/18

A pleasure to deal with both for sales and technical support. Any problems are resolved quickly and the staff are knowledgeable and courteous.

sylviay4
Sylvia Y.
7/8/18

Very efficient and fast response from Paul whenever I have contacted him.
Thank you for both efficient service and delivery

zoranp4
Zoran P.
6/9/18

I have had nothing but good experiences with PPC but I have not used the web site so I can't rate it at all.

patriceb16
Patrice B.
5/28/18

We have been ordering from PPC for many, many years and they are fantastic.
Ordering consumables is a breeze, fasted delivery compared to anyone!
Dealing with customer service is professional, and they deal with any issues immediately.
I cannot praise PPC enough for their brilliant service.
Great job team!!

delarioc
Delario C.
5/17/18

I almost didnt want to purchase as the tax plus the toll and handling came to almost $40 extra.
we are a non for profit organisation and we will reconsider our next purchase due to the extra costs.

Response from Jason H., PPC.com.au Representative
Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we cannot do anything about the tax. Regarding freight, we charge our cost on a user pays basis.  PPC has taken a position on freight that we are a business to business organisation, and inflating costs to cover freight for businesses with higher delivery costs is not a fair system.  (We would handle this differently if we were a business to consumer operation). Feel free to contact our team next time you need to order and we can discuss how we can minimise the add on costs for you.
victoriana
Victorian A.
5/13/18

the only technical issue to date was handled really well - promptly and politely. well done - keep it up.

vanessac86
Vanessa C.
5/9/18

PPC responded to my request promptly, understood what I needed and had the order ready to send straight away.

tasok1
Taso K.
3/14/18

Pleasure to deal with for orders, great customer service & fast turn around. Not the best experience with IT support, often takes hours to resolve problems, could be better.

quinj
Quin J.
3/14/18

Always has been great. I deal with Christie and she is awesome, knows what we need and always follows up when she thinks we are running low on stock

jareds53
Jared S.
3/14/18

When contacting PPC I deal with Christie, Christie is always prompt with replying to my requests or questions and also goes above and beyond to ensure the highest of expectations are met or exceeded.

Christie is always looking for ways to ensure the quality of products supplied and ordered are of a high standard and always willing to price match or beat from our other suppliers.

barbarad176
Barbara D.
3/9/18

I have only started ordering from Ppc on behalf of the company I work for, but have had a prompt response and good customer service so far.

theb38
The B.
2/20/18

I always get very prompt service, I don't have many technical issues but the printer ribbons are always here very fast, like the next day after ordering

maryannh31
MaryAnn H.
2/19/18

Since our company started dealing with PPC, we have never had an issue with either ordering or delivery time. Orders have always been received within 2 days.

rachaelb35
Rachael B.
2/13/18

A very professional team with a great customer service outlook. Always very helpful and respond to all inquiries straight away .

genej19
Gene J.
1/18/18

I made my order at 11;30 am and Christie got back to me by 11:57 am letting me know my order had bee processed. Great service.

lynw20
Lyn W.
1/16/18

Card printing has just become part of my job here at the school. I have placed 3 orders and both times received an email to say order was received and then was so surprised to receive the order the very next day.
Very happy with your service.
Lyn

tammyt62
Tammy T.
1/14/18

Overall, very positive service experience delivered consistently over the period time we have had PPC as a provider of hardware and consumables. Our orders are fulfilled in a timely manner, service and sales staff are friendly and on hand to answer questions, provide updates and keep us informed of the progress of orders or new products.

ronp102
ron p.
1/7/18

Very prompt responses to my email orders. Its always a pleasant experience dealing with the staff at PPC.

brentonn3
Brenton N.
1/7/18

Always good customer service, friendly and helpful. When I order the products are promptly dispatched, I can always rely on PPC to ensure my products are delivered in a timely manner.

cindyc207
Cindy C.
1/2/18

Great Service - wonderful staff and really great customer care. We are extremely happy with PPC's service and our orders are always expedited and they really make an effort to attend to our needs. Thank you so much.

janelleq1
Janelle Q.
12/17/17

Always had prompt service and you go out of your way to help me get my order when I need it urgently

mikeg312
Mike G.
12/12/17

The enquiry and order process has always been immediate, with fast delivery. Staff product knowledge is great and I was advised on the most suitable replacement printer for my needs, rather than encouraged to spend on an expensive high-end model. I'd recommend PPC to anyone with similar needs, when keeping small scale printing in-house.

Questions? Get answers from the PPC.com.au staff and other customers.

PPC.com.au?