KimTech

KimTech has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. KimTech also ranks 16th among Printers sites. The most common issues with KimTech are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate KimTech?

“We bought the machine from kimtech”

Bilal M.
11/10/11

We bought the machine from kimtech. he block our cash for 3 month. After when we warn them we are going top put case in court against them. they send us machine without software. Scanner was having mechanical problem. They stop responding emails and our phone calls. They are cheater. They are worst in Service. Avoid from KIMTECH Canda and Mr Euegene.

bilalm
November 10th, 2011
Avoid from KIMTECH Canda and Mr Euegene.
kennetha2
January 30th, 2011
I bought an e-filming digital carrier from Kimtech Canada, thousand of dollar, they told me that this carrier work fine, i sent this carrier to my business in Africa, when the technician started installing it he find out that the installation manual was missing the software they sent with this equipment was not even loading into the pc . I call kimtech, to Complain to him, he hang up on me, now i'm stuck with a bad digital carrier, pls don't deal with this company.

Questions? Get answers from the KimTech staff and other customers.

At our service center our qualified technicians make sure that our products will meet customer expectations. All our equipment comes with warranty and free technical support. We sell and ship Worldwide!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KimTech?

Have a question about KimTech?