Review of Poundland.co.uk

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

mak172
7/3/18

You have just GOT to visit your local Poundland!!! IMO they are the BEST store you could ever wish to visit. It's like an aladdin's cave! I get a thrill everytime I visit them, usually at least once a week. Vertually everything in the store costs £1 each, but there are a few other bargins at slightly more. There is filled with all the same things you would find in other stores such as Asda, Morrisons, etc BUT at the wonderful price of only £1 ;) E.g. A bottle of dandruff shampoo in other stores would set you back £3 to £5, whereas only £1 in Poundland; this means I can buy 3/5 bottles in Poundland, instead of only 1 in other shops. There used to be 4 Poundlands in my area, and I would visit each one wherever I was in their area, but sadly 2 have now closed. I realise nothing lasts forever, but I really hope that Poundland manages to somehow stay a float. I will ALWAYS be a loyal customer, because not only do they save me money, all their employees are so nice and friendly.

Questions? Get answers from the Poundland.co.uk staff and other customers.

Poundland.co.uk?