Review of Potpourri

Potpourri reviews

Tel: (857 209-1807

robins59
12/7/14

I ordered $130.00 of merchandise from this company on the 27th of November and it is now December 7th and have yet to receive anything. I have sent 2 emails and not gotten a response other than an automated "Your email will be answered with in 1 business day. When I requested a catalog I received it in 3 days. WTF??? I only ordered 3 Memorial Lockets and a stupid Frog. The reason I ordered from them was because they are the only ones I could get these particular lockets from. Great Customer Service. You just lost a repeat customer.

shirleyw1
11/13/09

Placed an order online with this company and the next day found my credit card charged 5 times for it. Have tried to contact their customer service by phone all day today and have been on hold for their customer service 20 minutes, almost 1 hour and now 15 minutes again before hanging up with no contact to correct this very bad error on their part. I might add that the music is awful while on hold, along with the static.

Questions? Get answers from the Potpourri staff and other customers.

Potpourri?