Review of PoshPak

Tel: +1 415-520-3420
support@poshpak.com

carih2
2/12/18

While my 12 year old daughter liked 50% of the box each month, the value of the box was not worth what i paid. All the jewelry included in the box was cheap a broke after a handful of times being worn.In addition, I bought the 6 month recurring package assuming this was 6 months of recurrence. To my great disappointment it was an auto renewal. I do not appreciate the "recurrence vs auto renewal" play on words and was refused a refund.

somewherei
1/24/16

So, ordered the box service, thought I'd be smart and order the full year for the monthly amount. The charge posted 12 days later not sure why it took that long but the full amount ended up being 366.18. Not at all the 29.99 plus 5.00 shipping. It's been over a year now and I've not received the service. And they are now stating that I need to show them proof that I've paid. The responses I've received are beligerent and all they have to do is pull up the address provided and see that they have not sent out any packages to our home nor our name. They won't accept images, they won't acknowledge the mail I've sent and they've now attempted to debit my credit card again. Obviously they did not accept my cancellation 12 months ago despite their apologetic email stating "sorry to see you go". This company aside from truly worthless products and truly worthless follow through on customer service. I hope her kids are cared for better than her customers otherwise someone needs to provide the scent dogs to recover their bodies.

stephanies4
11/6/14

Love this subscription box for girls. I bought 3 subscriptions for my 3 nieces as gifts. They range from ages 5-12 and the boxes were slightly different to cater to their age.
My nieces love the content, the customer service is great to deal with, the shipping is fast and consistent and overall everything was a positive experience. They were quick to answer my questions and assist with changes. Def recommended!

Questions? Get answers from the PoshPak staff and other customers.

PoshPak?