Review of PoshCadillac

Tel: +61 478-652-587
info@poshcadillac.com

mirandap13
8/10/17

I always like leaving reviews to share my online experience of online stores & appreciate reading reviews to gain credibility by others experience. I must say I'm shocked that this website doesn't have more reviews (I'm guessing it might be new), but from the not known ones, this is the best I came across. Fast shipment, good & immediate communication by staff & they went out of their way to make sure i got express shipping & that my item arrives in time. But most importantly, i didn't get disappointed when I recieved as i do often, because what I recieved was exactly what was described & whay I read in the description. I love both my items! Now I know where to shop for gifts too as i just asked them if they could send one to an address I send them...& my friend told me he recieved it.... gift wrapped! (Not sure if they do that for their cheaper line items, just sharing my experience). Recommended & will be coming back!

alicel53
12/13/16

I think this web-store is exactly what the web lacked in. I can find all world fashion in one place, they have real sizes for real people and fast shipment. They were very helpful when I emailed to send in a question and they offer free stylist assistance if you're not sure on what to get on what occassion or what suits your colours and personality best! The items are so true to description, what you pay is what you get and I love the quality of mine! It's like walking into a physical store at the convenience of my home plus I get a professional giving me free advice and guidance when I email my query! Thank you Posh Cadillac, I am a loyal customer. Keep up the good work :)

Questions? Get answers from the PoshCadillac staff and other customers.

PoshCadillac?