Review of Popreal

contact@popreal.com

392 reviews with 5 stars

jerim17
2/17/19

I am still gushing over the cute baby tshirst i got for my nephew...they are so adorable...i really didnt have any issue with this order i made cos it was my first time and i didnt order much, just about 3 tshirts only....i hope i get to shop with them some other time.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
joyt58
2/15/19

I got introduced to this site by my friend and honestly i was skeptical of buying anything from them, all i did was go through the site and admire all they had... But my friend convinced me to just buy something from them just to be convinced and i did, and fortunately for me, it arrived yesterday just in time for valentine....i am totally enjoying my purchase

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
teresas305
1/31/19

It's my favorite store!
Third time I order and once again I am a satisfied customer. Delivery on time and quality clothes.
I recommend!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
aartia3
1/31/19

I got the best maternity dress. My happiness reached to the sky. lukalula offer super sale coupon code i have placed ordered and got $20 off thats great for me. :)

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
miaum
1/30/19

Arrived last week the dress that I ordered for my daughter, believe me she not only loved how she looks very well, besides the quality of the fabric is really good and perfect for these cold gods.
I am now considering buying one for myself.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
quetsiam
1/28/19

Oii , de inicio eu estava com duvidas sobre o site, mas comprei lindas peças de roupas e amei de verdade! valeu a pena e chegou super rapido!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
haileyt11
1/28/19

I recently got a black skater dress from popreal cos i just wanted to try them out and oh my i was not disappointed. Though delivery took too long. I recommend simple designs because that was what i purchased.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
lidiei
1/28/19

I took advantage of the latest discounts and I did a lot of shopping at affordable prices. I bought sweaters that arrived in a reasonable time of 25 days and are very comfortable and cute just like me I imagined.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
annj91
1/28/19

I was bought a special dress on flash sale from Pop-real dress portal website. Dress color, fabric is so amazing and comfortable. We are look very cute when wear this dress. Last week we are goes to summer vacation party. Mom girl botanical prints matching dress is really awesome for both .Thanks Popreal

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
sanjas4
1/25/19

Hi! This is my 3rd order from this website. I ordered some stuff a week ago and I got the clothes today. I'm really happy with everything I got and I ordered $300 worth of clothes. The fabric is really nice and the clothes fits really good. All in all, I was pleasently suprised. Would recommened!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
chukasb
1/22/19

Pleased with the online shopping from popreal. I will suggest my friends tonshop from this siye.Thank you.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
crystalc164
1/21/19

I am absolutely in love with this store. They have such adorable clothes for kids. The princess outfits are just what my niece loves and I have found the perfect store to keep getting her lovely dresses. I have looked at several stores to shop for my niece and my friends' kids but if I can recommend one is worth the money, it's Popreal!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
lanad18
1/20/19

Popreal is an online store with a large assortment of children's clothes. I bought here for my daughter dresses, suits and T-shirts. All clothes are of good quality, materials are soft to the touch, sizes correspond to the tables. Package arrived pretty quickly. The child is happy new clothes, I will order here again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
gabem21
1/20/19

I recently got a chance to shop at Popreal for my daughter. I bought a cute tulle dress for her 2nd birthday and I was hoping for the best because I really wanted it to be special. The dress looked gorgeous on her. It fit so well like it was made just for her. She was so happy twirling in it all day and it was so worth it. Thank you popreal!!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
lolat17
1/17/19

I do not see any reason why i should not buy from here again because I wasn't disappointed at all buying from here in the first place. I received my package in perfect condition and in accordance with what is obtainable on the site. Talk of great quality and wonderful designs, you have it all..........

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
cindyj127
1/14/19

I'm happy to have used Popreal for my shopping needs. I got exactly what I wanted and I'm giving this company a big thumbs up

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
cherylw19
1/14/19

Here's my honest review about Popreal. I bought some clothes for my kids on the 10th of this month and I got them yesterday. Although, the delivery wasn't as fast as I expected, but what I'm after is the quality of clothes that I received. The clothes are of high quality and doesn't suck like others I've bought from sellers on other clothing line. My daughters love the clothes and they're happy with the designs and quality. So, I'll give them this 5-star because they deserve it. But I'd love them to work on their delivery. Not everyone is patient enough to wait for an order to be fulfilled.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
danielm750
1/12/19

Great experience, I was really satisfied buying from here because you delivered exactly what you displayed on your site and that means I can always count on you for quality and cool designs for my daughter. I love the dress so much and good you pay attention to details. I highly recommend

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
donaldj81
1/12/19

I will definitely buy again from popreal because I love the wears on my daughter . it looks gorgeous on her and she's just so happy upon setting her eyes on it. Great quality and design you've got and you made my online shopping experience swift and I'm cool with the quick arrival

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
glorye4
1/12/19

I've been on the look out for white t-shirts that i don't miss on any opportunity whenever i see some real cool ones. Though i am very choosy, it didnt stop me from buying some plain white t-shirt from them though they were really light. I hope to get some free gowns from their site soonest.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
shakiral
1/12/19

Purchased these dresses for me and my daughter and they fit perfectly, my daughter wears a 2T but the 3T fit her just fine. The dresses are very light weight and stretchable, My only complaint is that the slit in the back of my dress was way too high. Early too fast delivered.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
aartia2
1/7/19

Absolutely darling! i ordered this for me and my daughter for our "mommy and me" photoshoot. Received so many compliments! i thought the dress for my daughter would look a little cheap but it doesn't! love the material! i could have gone down a size for my dress as it was pretty loose in the stomach area. My daughters dress fit her perfectly!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
josephj145
1/4/19

This dress is really cute I believe I got a 7/8 for my daughter she wears a 6x and it fit her really well but it's a little short like it's more of a long shirt my daughter wears white leggings with it or tights and it looks good like that. I was very satisfied with it

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
rayie
1/1/19

I Have prepared new year gift for my baby and yes i'm buy something from popreal that can Save your time and money, A family match clothing for me and my boy This might be the last opportunity to get them at such unbelievable price. The design you wear can make you instantly look matching with your little boy .

Tip for consumers: Choose with cheap price

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
dilb2
12/30/18

It was so easy to track where your package was, the amazing quality of the dress I bought shocked me. I'm actually in love with this store, totally buying from here again! And they have so many different products! You're bound to find what you want!..100% recommended.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
Popreal

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?