Review of Popreal

contact@popreal.com

438 reviews with 5 stars

karinag22
4/18/19

I was presented with a pair of shoes with a pair of shoes that for a bad move broke me, that made me feel bad because these shoes I was going to use in a special event.

tolao1
4/15/19

Like there's so many clothes to pick from here. From dresses to casual outfits to formal clothes, I feel like a little kid in an ice cream factory wishing I could take all home. But seriously, thanks for always making my customer experience memorable. Definitely one I want to relive over and over again.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
tolao2
4/15/19

I love how well organized their catalogue is. I'm a stickler for organized stuff and they've really blown me away with the excellent service. My daughter and I got our clothes delivered even earlier than the expected delivery date and I was really impressed by that. I wish all my other shoppers had this same attitude too.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
vivianj36
4/14/19

My daughter wantd to be a princess for her 9th birthday. She wanted to have the gown of her dreams along with marching shoes and accessories. So I loggrd onto popreal and had her scroll through the gowns to pick her favorite one.She instantly chose a pretty light blue one because it looks like Cinderella's. She is happy with the gown and I am happy with the price.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
hamzah28
4/14/19

I was drawn to their site by the recommended section and the hot collection, got myself a couple of T-shirts and these babies are just sweet, every once in a while I go on there and I almost always find something I love.....

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
teresav46
4/14/19

I ordered for the first time on this site a few days ago and I am very satisfied with my dress and their service. I ordered a crew-neck dress with a floral print for a party. And it is a perfect party attire, and everyone loved it so much. Their price range is also affordable. All very positive

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
smmam
4/11/19

Good quality of cloth for my daughter likes it value for money and get 9.99$ . offer with faster delivery

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
thaliag3
4/7/19

I bought a dress and a windbreaker for $ 30, arrived last week, used today, everything is perfect. love it so much!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
matildes3
4/7/19

Shopping has never been so comfortable. I've never been so happy with an order, and I never thought an onlime store would surprise me so much

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
catarinar3
4/5/19

Exelence service!
Site with easy navigation,
Fast purchase process,
Delivery on time.
Reference quality.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
bethl134
4/4/19

5 star ratings for a good service.
Polite customer services. Good and quality products.
I loved everything about the transaction and came in less than a week

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
sajinam
4/4/19

i did order for my sister baby shower wears three weeks ago and popreal made me joyfull.they delivered the right quality size color and in time.thank you

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
pamj56

Great service offered.
I will make sure to recommend to my friends.
I loved the products, all awesome

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
faitho16
4/4/19

I was going to order more than one dinner fabric, but you guys were out of stock.
Your website isn't user friendly, but I got my goods in good condition.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
byronw32
4/4/19

Popreal gave me what I asked for after I had been coned from other bad sites. My delivery of a blue dress for mama arrived in perfect condition. It deserves 5 stars.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
hazardk
4/3/19

popreal offers wide range to choose from,trending fashion in the market at fair price and they ensure that they deliver on time. those are the main reason i find this site the best to shop from.

johnsons40
4/2/19

I bought different types of clothes for my honeymoon and expected it to be a while until I received it since I am ordering from the US. I got it sooner than expected and its literally perfect. Fits to the T. So now I am shopping for my birthday outfit from them!

danielj228
4/2/19

Easy to navigate store. Love how you are able to add to a Wishlist for later. Absolutely love that they have discount for all the clothes i wanted. I just wanting to look amazing but don't have all the money. And the fact they have good customer service is amazing!

jonathanj93
4/2/19

Not matter which one is the occasion, you will find a gorgeous outfit. The variety of modern designs, colours, and textures will help you to give a special touch to your occasion, not matter where you are going you will feel confident and ready to enjoy. Find out which one is your size is super easy, you just need to compare your mesures with the sizes board and you will have a perfect fitted.

johnj790
4/2/19

Recently bought a beautiful clothes from this site and I absolutely love it! The shipping was super quick and the quality of the material was incredible. The clothes fit true to size and was exactly as shown in the pictures.

nduvam
4/2/19

For a while i was struggling with place to do my shopping from but since i come across popreal my job was made easy.i enjoy every part of it.am grateful

jetj3
4/2/19

This site always has a large variety of colours and options. Which makes it a store that I always go to for a new look or to stay on trend.
I've ordered 2 items from this store both dresses. Both of good quality and loved it

danielj231
4/2/19

Store website was quite easy to navigate, nothing was difficult at all!
There's so many choice of items I couldn't choose! i'm very satisfied
quality is amazing as always, love their dresses so so much and i am really glad i found it

danielj235
4/2/19

The dresses are affordable, cute as hell and fit so nicely! They have so many options to choose from and are always up to date with the latest trends.
Thanks so much for everything
Love ya!

hopej12
4/2/19

My favourite store to shop online. I have not seen an online store that is as wonderful as this. Great service, fast turn around, clothes are true to size and of good quality. I recommend this store to all my family and friends.

Let me give you a REAL review. I even have emails for proof. I placed an order on 4/2 and the money was taken out the very next day. The processing and shipping time was up to 20 days. It's now almost 2 months later and I haven't received all my items and they keep telling me to be patient.

By Tahee A.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi,ruth, for the processing time we need 3-5days, some hot sale items,we need 5-7days, for the delivery, normally we need 10-20days, but for some further areas we need a little longer time.the items will be delivered within 30days, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Katerina, thank you for interested in our items, we provide the Super Savings service: Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 10-20 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 30 days. and the Express Shipping service :Order processing: 7-10 days. Order delivery: 5-6 days. The items you ordered will reach you within 20 days.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi,Perla V..We support international shipping. It's also free shipping for orders over US$59 to US. And US$ 79 to other countries and regions. We suggest you choose Paypal to make payment, it's secure to customers :) Any questions, please feel to email us service@popreal.com.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?