Review of Popreal

contact@popreal.com

85 reviews with 5 stars

melvinp21
7/10/19

This is a beautiful dress. It fits perfectly. I don't wear dresses because Im not comfortable in them, but this one makes me feel elegant and pretty. Thank you so much. I was expecting it to arrive the day after the prom, but I decided to take the chance, and it payed out. It arrived 4 days before, so now I know Im going to look fantastic with my daughter. Thanks again for everything and I am recommending you to everyone that needs anything. Thanks.

kenishaf
7/7/19

Recently I made an order in this website and I really love it! The shipping is about 2 weeks or even less. The color and shape was exactly like the photo. And also the fabric has a very nice quality. If you are thinking about shop on this website, you do not think it twice! Do it! :)

leireg
7/3/19

Recently I made an order in this fashion website. I was a present for my little cousin. I chose a dress that was really beautiful. The shipping worked on really fast and it really fitted her so she loved it. I was a wonderful experience, so I recommend it to everyone and I will make more shopping in it soon. Indeed, the prices are low.

aimeeb50
6/30/19

The clothes for kids are very cute and adorable, there a lot of style to choose from. Since it's an online store I can easily pick the style of clothes without exerting much effort. I love the fact that they are offering casual and formal clothes too. As well as cute accessories such as bags and shoes to complete a whole look. It's a nice online shop overall.

tamannap
6/26/19

Ordered a wonderful dress for my younger sister and she loved it.The color was same as shown in the picture when delivered and the quality of the fabric is just superb.Just go for it and you'll definitely love it also big thumbs up to the guys at popreal for the fast delivery. ! Great many styles to choose from, easy to navigate on the website, low prices!

kyac1
6/26/19

I discovered popreal by pure wandering on the web and already having a first look I was struck by the variety of proposals available. As first purchase I chose mom girl matching dress to give to a friend of mine and we were pleasantly surprised. The quality and the model correspond to my expectations, the shipping times were quite fast. I think in the future I will make some other purchases on this platform.

klaudian1
6/26/19

I would like to recommend to each individual online store Popreal in which we find beautiful clothes for our little kids. My friend often orders there clothes for her daughter and from what I know, they have great materials and designs. The choice is huge and the price is very good. For sure when I have a child I will dress them on this page. I have even beautiful cute dresses

sarao41
6/23/19

Couldn't be more satisfied. It is a lovely shop, different clothes, very colorful and the kids loved them. The prices couldnt be better and also the customer service is always ready to help. It was very fast and easy. Definetely Will buy again, and i totally recommend to do your shopping here!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
We're so happy you're satisfied with our service. We'll always try our best to do better and better to serve each customer.
ahmedh79
6/23/19

This site is simple best products online for kids clothes i loved the quality simple website would shop again if you need something for your kids this is the best place.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jawadk8
6/23/19

Once you shop from here there's no going back heaven for mothers to find the best dresses and stuff for their princess loved the quality of the products best of the best products you don't have to waste your time searching on diffrent sites just come over and select what you like and pick the items you won't regret

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
angiem121
6/22/19

the dream of every mother, dress her own princess in her image! I found beautiful costumes for the summer season at the beach, for me and for my daughter, the beauty of this store is that you find the clothes in pairs for mom and princess and at a great price! I buy from Italy and the time of arrival of the product varies from 15 to 30 days, but always received everything.il sogno di ogni mamma,vestire la propria principessa a sua immagine! ho trovato su questo negozio online dei bellissimi costumi per la stagione estiva al mare,per me e per mia figlia!il bello di questo negozio è proprio che trovi gli abiti in coppia per mamma e principessa e ad ottimo prezzo! Io compro dall'italia e i tempi di arrivo del prodotto varia dai 15 ai 30 giorni,ma sempre ricevuto tutto.

preshmanj
5/31/19

When you talk about flawlessness, you discuss popreal.com! Their client administration was spot on point. I was very astonished that they made everything so basic and charming.

Popreal is one of only a handful couple of online design outlets I have put in a request with. My sleeves and shoes were of immaculate match and size. Their conveyance time and client administration are both astonishing as well.
They conveyed my outfits inside the stipulated time span. I was searching for a spot to get wears for my meeting service and it was practically disappointing on the grounds that I had next to no money however this was until I ran over popreal.com. They offer the best of value in a short conveyance period at the best cost that can be found anyplace. Much obliged for making me look faultless on evey event.

Pleasant experience!!

shihavs
5/31/19

I had bought more than one product from here. Theh sre cool and fashionable. I love there products. There service is also good such as quick delivery.

travist202
5/31/19

Ordered a Bowknot Back Floor Length Princess Dress for my 10 year old daughter and can't express how happy she was seeing it and wearing it.The colour is also amazing.This was the best birthday present I could give her,even the quality is superb.Cheers to the guys at popreal for making our day.

stellap31
5/31/19

Ordered a wonderful dress for my 2 year old daughter and she loved it.The color was same as shown in the picture when delivered and the quality of the fabric is just superb.Just go for it and you'll definitely love it also big thumbs up to the guys at popreal for the fast delivery.

henryn59
5/28/19

Some months ago I bought a fashion item here but my experience wasn't so good, but I wasn't so sure of coming back here. So, I decided to give it another try, I bought from this seller and OMG they are wonderful, I got exactly what I wanted with an amazing quality. Their items are quite affordable and their delivery time is unbelievable, I will sure buy from them over and over again, I'm highly impressed with their service. My fiancee loved the items I got for her from this seller

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
jessicas640
5/26/19

My daughter was attending her friend's birthday party and she wanted new shoes to match her dress, and truly, popreal's team had been a lifesaver.
They have really fast delivery, as well as superb prices, they also offer a 30% off coupon for new costumers, which is really encouraging.
Excellent experience, thank you popreal.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
lilians21
5/25/19

I ordered for the Mom Girl Geometric Pattern Halter Shift Dress for myself and my daughters and this has been the best dress that I have bought online so far.

My cuties love them so much they even want to sleep in them and I must say the delivery was so fast.

When I spoke with the customer care, they were so courteous and made me feel at ease.

Popreal is the best and I am buying more from them again!

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
richardd548
5/23/19

I was looking for a place to get wears for my convocation ceremony and it was almost frustrating because I had very little cash but this was until I came across popreal.com. They offer the best of quality in a very short delivery period for the best price that can be found anywhere. Thanks for making me look flawless on my big day.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
tanzeelar
5/22/19

I love the quality of the dress and shoes that I purchased. I found exactly what I was looking for and the price is terrific, it will probably be great but if it's not, I'm confident that returns and exchanges will be easy and reliable, all of this is really important to me. I am delighted, added to my list of favorites, and will buy again. I would recommend this site as a go to for all of your dress and shoe needs.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
shihav
5/14/19

I had brought some products from here. I loved it. Great product. Good fit and awesome. Makes quick delivery also.i think it's the best service and the have the best products I have ever experienced.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
kalanas
5/10/19

Wow... Such a nice pair of shoes.! Thank you popreal for being a competitive seller among other sellers. First I fear to buy products like shoes from any of online shopping. Because, I was not sure with quality. I had a problem weather those are exactly look like in photos. But, once I got to know about you, I felt that this is the best place to deal specially about like shoes. Such an amazing finishing. Beautiful..! Also I must thank for your delivering service. I admire your customer service very honestly. Hope to being with you popreal.
Thank you.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
yeikam
5/9/19

I love the shoes that I order through the website, I paid so that they came quickly, I was eager to wear them. These shoes are super cool, I am in love they are too cute and besides they are super comfortable, I feel very nice for my feet.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
katarinap8
5/9/19

I ordered some clothes for me and to be honest didn't expect it to arrive this fast. Other reviewers said everything so I won't repeat that the quality is very good. My clothes arrived in just 6 days and I am sure that I will be ordering a lot more from this store in the near future.

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
aleksam
5/9/19

I ordered Moomie and me dresses a couple of weeks ago for me and my child and they just arrived today! The quality is very good and the price is amazing as well. We went to the local park together and other mommies asked me where did we het the dresses! It was so sweet. Big 5 star rating for popreal

Response from Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Thanks for sharing your shopping experience here.
Popreal

All of the fantastic reviews were left by people who's 1st language is not English. Notice the questions that are answered by Popreal Reps also do not write well in English. What a joke. Sad they have to leave their own positive reviews

By Casey M.

Dear, the items get the permission to ship out after three times quality checking,so it will take 5-7 days, and the shipping usually take 7-14 days, but for some remote areas, the shipping may take s little longer time, for dubai you could get your item within 30 days, if you have any question, you could feel free to contact us, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

hi Laterika , can you tell me your order No. , let me check it for you right now.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hello, you can email to contact@popreal.com to check, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear, for your order P216767, the specific shipping information to your e-mail mnn17@yahoo.com, please check and confirm, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer, for your order 5161400, your items have already delivered, please check your mailbox or parcel locker, for the shipping information we have already sent to your registered yahoo e-mail, please check and confirm, hope you could get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Dear customer Vera F , we are sorry for the inconvenience ,your items are still in transit, because we are international shipping, shipping may take a little longer time, please do not worry, we have already sent the shipping information to your registered e-mail,you will get your items soon, thank you.

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

Hi Karolyn,for your order,we have already shipped them in 2 parcels with tracking number :GCL170307APWQ000289 & GCL170310APWQ000546,tracking link is http://www.ec-firstclass.org/Details.aspx#. Also,we're sorry that since our phone system is updating now.so you can email us to service@poprea.com or you can just message us on facebook :)

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative

sorry for all of the inconvenience caused to you,could you please give us your order number,we'll check details for you,and also,our email address is service@popreal.com. You can send emails to this email.Thanks

By popreal p.

Hi, I would like to clarify your concern. Would you please tell us the specific question you want to ask? Thank you

By Maggie Q., Popreal Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Popreal staff and other customers.

Popreal?