Review of Politico

Tel: +1-800-352-5267
feedback@politico.com

garyf77
7/26/17

This company is not into the reporting of truthful facts. They spin in their own liberalism beliefs and spread propaganda that puts down God, our president and the country. It is doing what Hitler did to get people to believe and follow and his beliefs.

charlest66
3/15/17

I have found the Politico site reasonably dependable regarding reporting and evaluaitons of statements. However, in this charged political scene these days folks review these sites with regard to whether their candidate was viewed to be truthful and competent which is unfair, inappropriate. Bottom line is that I am an independent voter and find Politico.com informative and relevant, trustworthy. I don't always like to read what I read but I believe but I also believe they are truthful.

christophery12
2/16/17

this is the "wanna be" tip of the spear liberal baised reporting site. Don't trust anything you read hear further than you can throw small fork lift with one arm.

jimb245
10/11/16

This company has been listed on a collusion campaign with Hillary. They received calls from her team to alter headlines to favor their views. If you want a complete coverage of the elections, this is not the place to find it.

joannev5
8/1/16

I started reading Politico a little less than a year ago. I appreciated what seemed to be a balanced approach to choosing material representing multiple sides of issues and events.
Recently it seems to me that there is a troublesome imbalance to the right - not as blatant as Real Clear Politics, but discernable. I value sites that present both sides of issues and am disappointed to have to rely less on Politico because of an increasing slanted presentation of political information.

davep45
9/18/14

Don't trust anything you read on Politico. That doesn't mean every story is wrong, but there is lots of misinformation in stories that aren't particularly well done. Most stories are written to attract "clicks" from angry readers. Comments are mostly trolling and hyper-partisan. Don't go there unless you have a strong stomach.

anng19
4/24/14

Politico has begun to delete comments that are in no way offensive. I posted a quote by Charles Koch, just the quote, and it was deleted multiple times. Other people are starting to notice their delete comments actions too.

violetv
11/3/13

A marvellous news site that keeps me informed of recent issues.

It is a great place to find insightful remarks on recent issues.

matts12
2/10/11

the best way to keep on top of current events, with in-depth coverage.

jeremyg
5/17/09

One of the best websites I know of for US political news. During and after the election, I found myself using Politico, much like I use wsj.com for business news, for a single glance at the most important US political headlines. Mike Allen, formerly of the Washington Post and Time Magazine, leads a talented group of political reporters that, I believe, provide more insight into US politics than most major US newspapers.

juliaj
8/10/08

Politico offers an excellent insider's perspective on the political news of the day. I read it as a supplement to the New York Times and the Washington Post, and I check it every day when I wake up to check the political mood of the day.

ephraiml
4/21/08

Finally, a news site that provides in depth analysis - Their pieces are much more thoughtful than most of what you read on politics and the election.

Questions? Get answers from the Politico staff and other customers.

Politico?