Review of Pnbindia.in

1 Review From Our Community

venkatk10
12/20/18
REF/HOU/INDV/0918/577704
PNB bluffed me with attractive interest rates and offered me with a good loan amount.Once i became a customer to PNB, they changed their attitude. They promised me something and they gave me something else. They just cheated me.

I needed a loan for both place and construction.So I applied for a loan in PNB bank and i required 4600000 for both construction and for plot.
PNB people came to me and took my documents then they
promised me to provide 4500000 as per my salary and PNB gave me initial sanction letter for 4500000 with 8.97% interest rate.
Once I gave them a processing fee , they gave me another sanction letter with less amount(3700000) and after some time they gave me another sanction letter with very less amount with high interest rate(9.20).And taking insurance premium for 4500000, even they are providing 3200000 Loan.

This is unfaithful service ,how come sanction letter will be changed thrice.
And they are very rude ,PNB staff doesn't know how to speak to clients.
They provide cheque to the honor before informing the customer.They take too much processing amount but they refused to provide acknowledgement for charges. PNB people insist the customer to come to the bank for every small thing, but they came to my office before i became their customer.Many banks come to the customers place and speak very polite with customers.

Sales people cross the clients and they don't even respond to clients emails then what kind of organisation it is.Even they don't provide you correct information and even client wouldn't know his EMI date as they don't provide
any documents yet.Most of the banks inform the customer regarding EMI and responds to the clients emails.
It's very reckless service to not responding to client emails for ages.

PNB must approve the loan what they promise to the customer .They made me to change the sale agreement thrice, i lost money here too.

Processing fee is also not making any sense because customer is already giving cheques with15000 INR, than why customer should pay separately for 2750 INR cash for agreement between bank and customer. PNB is getting the business from me and why should i pay two different processing fees? PNB staff refused to provide acknowledgements for cheque and cash payment, it sounds illegal.

They don't know even know few English words and they are not unable answer for customer queries. Clients expect to get a call from PNB and Update.It's suspicious as PNB directly speak to the builder instead of clients.

Questions? Get answers from the Pnbindia.in staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Pnbindia.in