Review of Plum Beadacious

plumbeadacious@gmail.com

1 star

mithilk
7/2/18

They just got a loyal customer in me.I ordered 4 dresses and I got it in best condition. The dress quality is great. The service was also best.

patricial65
9/1/16

Well made and light weight.
Very pleased, thank you!

Response from LeAllyson M.
Thanks for letting me know your thoughts on your silver star badge reel. I am glad you like it.
lindsayr28
8/23/16

My lanyard arrived in am extremely timely manner. It was packaged nice and secure. And it is gorgeous. I've had so many compliments on it!

maryr183
8/20/16

Excellent experience!

jeanb72
8/10/16

I have just place a second order with them. Very impressed with the quality of the magnetic reel badge which arrived very quickly and packaged so beautiful!

deannac21
8/10/16

Excellent communication, wonderful products, fast shipping!

larryr51
8/4/16

I ordered one of the pre-designed magnetic badge holders with double magnets, I liked it so well I ordered 2 custom made badge holders. I am more than pleased with the quality, craftsmanship and the outstanding prompt superb service I received. I highly recommend Plum Beadacious, it is well worth the money!

Response from LeAllyson M.
Thanks for your review Larry. You made it easy when you sent me such good images to work with for the custom badge reels.
jenniferm250
8/3/16

Order came in on time. Opening the package felt like I was opening a gift. The personal touch was a pleasant surprise. I work at a hospital and I've gotten several compliments. I'd like you to send me some business cards to pass out.

Jennifer McMillan
545 One Center Blvd. Apt. 305
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Response from LeAllyson M.
Jennifer - I am delighted that you liked the badge reel. Thanks for being willing to share my cards with your peers. I will put some in the mail to you tomorrow morning.
juliep65
7/31/16

It is very nice!

pjb5
7/30/16

An item I ordered was out of stock and they emailed me to let me know. They offered a refund since I had used PayPal, but I chose to purchase a different item. Very pleasant to deal with. I've made another purchase since then! Very nice items

Response from LeAllyson M.
I appreciate your confidence in Plum Beadacious products. It is good to hear that you like your purchases. Thank you.
dorothyn15
Dorothy N.
7/27/16

Beautiful, quality, hand made crafts! I get so many compliments on all the pieces I have purchased from them. All the nurses in my office use the badge reels. We love them! Great site to go to for gifts for the special women in your life, too!

karens221
6/29/16

Easy to order and pay. Harder to pick just one!

blythem1
6/29/16

Good quality and great service!

beverlyb46
6/29/16

This is my fifth purchase. They come in sweet little bags, perfect for gifting. I get comments at work about the holders. I love how the magnet saves my blouses from pulls.

Response from LeAllyson M.
I am so glad you like your Plum Beadacious badge holders. Thanks for being a loyal customer!

Is this an MLM company??

By Tilly B.
Questions? Get answers from the Plum Beadacious staff and other customers.

Plum Beadacious?