Review of Planet X UK

Planet X UK reviews

hervinderp
6/13/19
recently bought a few items from this company usually go to chain reaction or wiggles who by the way are now the same company.sorry going off track here.items i ordered two cycle helmets,arm warmers and two cycle brackets.now you would expect all this would be packed in a nice strong box but all arrived in a plastic bag.should this matter ofcourse it should you have paid for thease goods and they should arrive in perfect condition which mine did not.the two cycle brackets were just thrown in.not good think twice before you shop here because i will not be.
justint59
5/21/17
I purchased the Titus CM31 Seatpost from planet x and after a few rides the seat clamp detached itself from the post. I contacted planet x and they suggested returning the product, which I did.
I had to chase the return with them via telephone as I received no notification it had arrived. The phone call I had seems to reflect the customer service received by other customers 'laughable' , 'neglegent' etc. The suggestion I got was ' Are you sure you don't want to purchase another one, it's still on offer ' Bearing in mind the saddle had removed itself from under me whilst I was riding the bike.
I left a review on the website but it wasn't posted, presumably because they didn't agree with what I said.
Whats the point of asking for a review if you don't publish them? Especially if a product is dangerous.

Questions? Get answers from the Planet X UK staff and other customers.

Planet X UK?