PizzaExpress UK

PizzaExpress UK has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PizzaExpress UK ranks 116th among Food & Drink Other sites.

How would you rate PizzaExpress UK?

“New salads”

Lisa w.
10/17/18

I'm really loving the new salads. Their supoerfood one is great and chicken ceaser. I hope their healthy menu will keep increasing.

“No more bosco salad”

Lyndi s.
5/29/17

Upon visiting pizza express recently I made an unnerving discovery, that the bosco salad has been removed from the menu. This once popular dish has not been updated but completely removed. Pizza express is my favourite place to eat mainly down to the bosco salad. I fear I will have to find a new favourite place until it's return. I pray for the mushroom salads safe arrival soon.

lisaw528
October 17th, 2018

lyndis
May 29th, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PizzaExpress UK staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PizzaExpress UK?

Have a question about PizzaExpress UK?