Pixmania

Pixmania has a consumer rating of 2.38 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Pixmania also ranks 226th among Discount Shopping sites. The most common issues with Pixmania are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Pixmania?

“Good products - but not cheap”

Jose S.
6/6/16

I buy several products and i never had problems with them, they have stores in the country. Note: Normally i use the store of France. The products are good but not cheap. The deliveries are fast but not cheap. You can have products of quality in this site. The stores in the country have lots of work, but you can pick up the products in that local.

“Cannot be trusted”

Dan G.
4/4/18

I bought a PC memory. It was supposed to arrive in maximum 7 days. They never produced a tracking number as advertised. One month later, no product. I canceled the order and asked for my money. 6 month later no money. I receive time to time some messages, saying that in short the money will come to my account or that they are trying to contact the department, or that they don´t know what happen. The new messages are not related to the old ones, do not follow the process, are just convenient lies, trying to calm me down so I may renounce the claim. They even close down the request I did on the site, it was classified "Solved". The new request received the same answers. There is no real way to get in touch with them without spending money. The most common answer is: We don´t know what happen. I know what happen. You kept my money and wait for me to give up. Cannot trust this company.

joses76
June 6th, 2016
Note: Normally i use the store of France.

The products are good but not cheap.
The deliveries are fast but not cheap.

You can have products of quality in this site.
navids1
December 19th, 2015
Not worth wasting your time and money over. The concept of customer service has alluded them thus far. The ordered item has not arrived and neither has a refund. The email replies have been muted and rather dismissive- shop somewhere else....
guillaumed11
December 20th, 2014
We were very disapointed with Pixmania customer service.
Our order never show up the delivery day despite phone calls.
They explained that they are not responsible of their sub-contractors, but i can't take a week off to wait for an order delivery !
The refund policy was a total mess...
I will never use Pixmania again

Tip for consumers: Perhaps it's ok for small parcel but for big pieces they can't manage

aaminahr
April 28th, 2014
scottb35
October 26th, 2012
Terrible. I was shipped a faulty media center which took nearly a month to sort out a return to them. It had to go to France which is a pain as well. Then I was promised a full refund and only got a partial refund. I sent it back with the box in pristine condition. They effectively stole my money.
adrs
December 12th, 2011
They have good prices but force you to register for an account and then add their loyalty card to the basket automatically for £18. You can delete but this kind of 'trick' puts me off from using them again.

The loyalty card says it will save you money, but I often find a Google search will save you without the £18 surcharge.
ahmedm1
June 29th, 2010
Absolutely terrible - I bought a laptop from these guys - it got lost in transit and they refused to refund me until after a long investigation of where the laptop was, despite the fact that I was going abroad and I needed a laptop desperately. Rude customer services. Very poor company - don't do business with these guys.
dang189
April 4th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Pixmania staff and other customers.

This is Pixmania's Twitter account. Pixmania.com is the largest European multi-specialist retailer. Stay connected in order to discover our special deals!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pixmania?

Have a question about Pixmania?