Review of Pink Impulse

Chino Hills, CA 91709, US
info@pinkimpulse.com

tinag208
3/13/19

I was looking everywhere for an item and this company was the only one who had it. They shipped the item fast too. Thank you!

ginab57
10/26/16

Do not use this site. It is a scam. They charge you for items that they claim are out of stock. Why would anybody charge you for something they don't even have. Changing all my passwords on everything. They do not give you a refund as other customers have reported.

Response from Deanna J., Pink Impulse Representative
Hello Gina, we apologize for any inconvience, our products are selling out quickly, but we issued a refund 2 days ago and the refund is in processing through ACH, and should appear on your statement in the next few days. Please contact us if you do not see the refund in the next few days. Thank you!
rubir
12/14/15

Bought something from them, and then they told me that the item was out-of-stock. I asked for a full refund and never got one after two or three weeks. I emailed them again, and they told me that they were going to give me the refund, but again they never did!

Response from Deanna J., Pink Impulse Representative
Hello Rubi, we appologize for the mix up! Can you tell me what your order number is so that we can look up your order, becuase we have nothing under your name as listed on here. Thank you!
amis9
5/20/15

I placed an order on 05-10-15 for 2 day shipping. I did not receive a confirmation e-mail from them. But thankfully, I made a screenshot of my invoice. I have called them multiple times but no one ever picks up. I emailed them a few days ago which no one has replied to. It took two weeks for the package to arrive. I am a very unhappy camper!

Response from Deanna J., Pink Impulse Representative
Hello Ami, our records show that your order was shipped and delivered via USPS Priority Mail. We apologize sometimes USPS can take a day longer than expected, but usually items are delivered within 2-3 days via USPS Priority Mail.

Questions? Get answers from the Pink Impulse staff and other customers.

Pink Impulse?