PiloShop.ca

PiloShop.ca has a consumer rating of 1.92 stars from 13 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. PiloShop.ca also ranks 61st among Printer Ink sites.

How would you rate PiloShop.ca?

“We have 4 Brother Printer/Fax machines in our office...”

Deborah A.
3/8/13

We have 4 Brother Printer/Fax machines in our office and we were happy to discover PiloShop or Victory Ecommerce Inc. We purchase our ink cartridges for a minimal expense to the company. The ink cartridges arrive soon after the order is placed and then we send a cheque to Victory Ecommerce Inc. This is a very easy transaction and we expect to do more business with this company. We are cheerleaders for this company!

“I too order a battery for a mini disc player/recorder...”

Rod m.
2/6/14

I too order a battery for a mini disc player/recorder and never received it. Unfortunately for me I paid for the item upfront as I was going to Europe for 3 weeks and expected it to be delivered by the time I got back. Funny thing was, I received an email when I did get back home that the battery had been shipped. I tried dozens of times to contact this outfit via phone and email to no avail, to try and inform them I didn't receive my item. I will never deal with them again.

rodm27
February 6th, 2014
jessej9
May 31st, 2013
I ordered a battery from them and never got it.
Was sent a few automated emails giving me "updates", but when I tried to reply to them they were always bounced back to me.
Submitted 3 seperate inquires about my order via their website. Never got a reply.
Paid them by email money transfer, but after over a month of waiting, my bank put the money back in my account.
Do not buy from piloshop. They are scammers and should be shut down.
deboraha2
March 8th, 2013
joannel10
July 15th, 2013
This is a scam website, all I wanted was a battery for my phone. They asked for an email transfer and then 3 hundred dollars went missing from my mastercard and the charges were under a famous poker site. I don't play poker and never have.
I'm suing this site and I won't keep quiet about it. They are going down because right now my mastercard is all messed up because of them and my bank hasn't even returned my funds so piloshop is going to get my wrath. FU
ericf22
January 15th, 2014
I've been using this website since 2006 for printer cartridges and in that time I've never had any of the problems others reported. I order a new set of ink cartridges every 12 months or so.

At first I would order for an Epson and more recently I've been ordering cartridges for a Canon MX 870 (I only buy ink jets where I know I can buy generic cartridges for because it saves me hundreds of dollars over the life of a printer).

At one point a shipment was delayed for two months because they were waiting for all the cartridges to come in. And, recently they did send me an incorrect printer cartridge for my Canon MX870 but that was fixed pretty quickly and at no cost to me :).
anthonyn12
October 2nd, 2013
My experience is much like other posters on this site. Twice I tried to pay them by e-mail transfer, twice they failed to deposit the funds. I attempted to contact them via their online form and via e-mail and received no response.

They never took my money, but they did waste my time and cost me the fee to e transfer and cancel, twice! They never bothered to contact me despite having my contact information. Their system put my 'order' through a bunch of bogus states that meant nothing. They never took my money, I never got my product.

They are a complete waste of time.
christinec6
January 18th, 2011
I ordered 2 batteries for my new canon camera on January 4 and received them in the mail on January 11 with an invoice. I did not have to give out my credit card or pay via paypal. I immediately sent them a cheque and received an email on January 17 saying that my invoice had been paid. I was very skeptical about this website in the beginning because of all the poor reviews, but this is a GREAT website; I was very impressed with the speed of serviceand will difinitely use them again. I highly recommend them.
pierreo
May 8th, 2012
I live in Montreal and the address 2104A Rue de Vimy
MONTREAL, QUEBEC H4K 1K9 doesn't exist.I known i went there.Google map list it as valid thought???
darrenp1
August 13th, 2010
I ordered a cell phone battery and 2 printer cartriges on June 26, 2010. Much the same as other posts on this site. I got a couple automated emails the latest that Canada Post had picked up (July 27) now its Aug 13 and no sign of my stuff or any response to my inquiries. I believe this site is a scam!!!
calvinw
January 22nd, 2010
This website took $65.80 out of my pay-pal account for an item i ordered
from them and they never delivered.they fefuse to refund my money
nbf
April 14th, 2010
Ordered a battery over a month ago, keep gettin automated emails saying it's backordered yet the website says there are 6 in stock, no responses from emails and when trying to reach them by phone, mailbox is full...I think this site is a scam
pierreg1
June 12th, 2010
I ordered a n USB cable on May 17,2010.

It is now June 12 and it was never delivered.

I paid via PayPal who have proved less than helpful.
debada
May 19th, 2010

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PiloShop.ca staff and other customers.

AAA Cheap Canada Goose Outlet offers top Premium Cheap Canada Goose Jackets, from canada goose outlet online store, cheap canada goose uk, canada goose jacket cheap price at best prices with the highest level of craftsmanship.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PiloShop.ca?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.9
Have a question about PiloShop.ca?